Sort of new guy

asmo 03 mp5

:
2003.5 titanium MSP
Hi, everyone my names Adam and this is my protege5 story-
I bought the P5 in 2003 it was a demo and had a few thousand miles, classic red, auto it was one of the last p5's on the lot.
It was the wifes car for the first few years during that time I added a shorty antanna, 17" mazda3 wheels, and a injen intake.

Around 06 we bought her a minivan and the P5 was mine. I started modding it,
first I put new bronze exel speed wheels, then I saved up and added a full MSP turbo set-up,MSP suspension, corksport s-pipe, Fmic, midevil pulleys, sls mounts, sls downpipe, full 2.5 exhaust, and tons of other stuff.

In 2009 I ran across a deal on a GMC typhoon that I could'nt pass up (I dreamed of owning one since I was a kid)
So I put the P5 back to stock and sold it :(
I always regret selling it and really missed it-
Fast forward 5 years -The typhoon got totalled :( I bought 2 different galant vr4's, and an Evo.
Last month I sold the evo to get out of debt, cut costs= trying to buy a house.
so went looking for a commuter car something cheap good on gas, my wife suggested a P5
I of course wanted a MSP but after looking at a few in my price range-3k I realized they were either junked out or needed a ton of work.
So I started looking at a few P5's when I found one that sounded great, a red P5 with leather in the next town over, called the owner we talked for a bit and he said it had mazda6 wheels on it, "wait I put 6 wheels on mine when I sold it"
could this be my old car "no way I thought"
So I Went and took a look at it, sure enough it was my old car, The same people that bought it from me still had it,
and better still they had only driven it less than 30,000 miles in 5 years!
I bought her back and brought her home that day
So I'm now the proud owner of the same P5 I had bought new.

Last edited:
22313410004_large.jpg

What it looked like in the begining 2004

22313410013_large.jpg

this is around 2006

22313410051_original.jpg

this pic was in around 2007

Last edited:
I think I paid about 13k the first time.
I paid 10k less this time, lol
plus I got some cool extras that I had left on the car like a full MSP suspension,
stainless exhaust, sls midpipe with a high flow cat welded in,
midevil power steering pulley, tint, etc.

Last edited:
Been a month and I must say I really love this car,
so far I added some progress lowering springs, rolled the fenders, Evo bbs wheels, ordered a msp lip ,and got some daveb rings again!
Heres a pic from 07-08 I had 18" tsw wheels gotta love that msp lip.
pics of the new set-up coming soon.

attachment.php

Attachments

• gyttr md.jpg
    gyttr md.jpg
    103.8 KB · Views: 125
Last edited:
Back