Somethings I'd like info on.....

anomaly1978

:
Orange MSP
Hello everyone, I just got the keys to my spicy orange yesterday.

it has mods and such on it already. But I was wondering if anyone knew anything on some certain apperance mods.

1. Rear Diffuser
2. Diffuser for roof at back window
3. Carbon fiber spliter (front lip)
4. Headlight Eyelids
5. Taillight tint or mask

I figure you all would know way better than me at this point. If anyone would be so kind to just point me in a direction or for these types of parts or mods, I would highly appreciate it.

BTW, I'm from Houston. I'm co-founder of Team Third Coast, a small group of us here in the area and surrounding parts.

Please feel free to stop by our site. Say hi, or just look around. :D

www.teamthirdcoast.org

Thanks so much

I'm sooooooo excited about this car. It's a blast to drive. Can't wait to learn more.

1 - not available, unless you go completely custom
2 - (see number 1)
3 - (see number 1)
4 - some style available, depending on what you like - some are actual carbon fiber
5 - do a search for "bluebat overlay"

Thank you, do you have a website or vendor that I might find eyelids on.

.....and damn....do that make any cosmetic parts for this car?? :(

Www.*************.com

Www.protegegarage.com

Www.corksport.com

Do u have a FMIC, ther is a Group Buy going on for the MSP.
http://www.mazdas247.com/forum/showthread.php?t=123676839
The GB will be ending soon, so don't wait, spicy is the best. That's what I got. Welcome 2 the boards. Ask away with any other questions.

you never cease to amaze me. Always promoting the "community stores" and always recruiting for that damn group buy. I cannot BELIEVE there's not more people interested in that kit...it's so perfect.

Anyways, there's also 5TREETUN1T.com Sorry for all you fuckers caught up in that gay ordeal. they're good too.

Back