So something crazy happened this morning

PGTBrow

:
Probe GT, Mazda 2
There were three 2's all next to each other on the highway... Mine, silver and a black one. Then when I got off the exit I pulled up next to a green one. And when I got to work there was another green one and another white one. Lots of 2's in this part of MD now I guess lol. Mine was the only touring one, but i've seen others.

OK. That's it ! ! ! Trading the 2 in. They are just too common.

Maybe I'll get a Civic........

Just kidding.

John

yeah been noticing alot more here in San Antonio tx as well, kinda cool starting to see them more often, that and mazda 3's are everywhere too, i swear i dont go down 1 street without seeing a mazda 3 (im not complaining i love seeing mazda's)

More popular=better resale value. Once the amount owed is less than tradein value its time to try out a new mustang v6\ms3\veloster. ;-)

The Mazda 2 doesn't seem to be too popular in Minnesota. I've probably only seen about 8 others on the road since I purchased mine last August.

It seems as if in the last month or so, I've been seeing 2's everywhere. Last weekend I drove from San Diego up to Laguna Seca. On that drive I tried to keep count of the 2's I spotted on the 101, and lost count sometime after 20. Good stuff I say.

Don't see too many here in the Sacramento area, but when I was in Seattle last week they were everywhere. Saw several dozen over the course of four days.

not that popular in houston.

ive seen maybe 4 different ones lol

now fiestas and fits and yaris' those bastards are everywhere.

Back