So i finally got my P5

deadstock

I think i got the mod bug
Hey guys, i've been lurking around the forums for a while now learning more and more about this car, and i'm glad to say i finally got my own P5. Sunlight Silver, overall very good condition, clean title, bought it for $10500 CND and just around 90000kms (56000mi). I do plan to start modding but not right away. I'm too poor to turbo it, but i gotta say it's quite peppy. When i drive to work i always drive down this road with a bunch of curves and i gotta admit, i love the handling on these cars, i'll never regret buying it. I'll post pics later, i'm at work right now..

haha not gonna lie, yellow is pretty sexy.
Work is definately getting in the way for me to wash the car, so I will for sure post pictures when i get around to cleaning it. I took the long way home from work yesterday through a backroad with a few turns here and there and i gotta say I am very very impressed. HELP ME MOD! when i have money haha. I feel pretty lucky to have this for my first car. I'm 18 btw. and a lot of my highschool buddies went off and bought mostly integras and 240's...but I'm sure i made the right decision going a different direction and purchasing one of these cars.

Last edited:
Work is definately getting in the way for me to wash the car, so I will for sure post pictures when i get around to cleaning it. I took the long way home from work yesterday through a backroad with a few turns here and there and i gotta say I am very very impressed. HELP ME MOD! when i have money haha. I feel pretty lucky to have this for my first car. I'm 18 btw. and a lot of my highschool buddies went off and bought mostly integras and 240's...but I'm sure i made the right decision going a different direction and purchasing one of these cars.

I have a yellow P5 and this is my first real car as well, and I'm also 18. Car was bought new in our family for my Mom in 02, but knowing the woman driver in most cases, the car suffered some, haha. Least to say I have plans for it as it is a great car and very uncommon on the road in my area, which makes it even better. Looks great and handles even better. P5 ftw (cheers)

Ya, you made the right decision. (yes)

As for the handling, lower your car and you'll be even more impressed. Trust me.

Oh and definately post some pics!

Matt

k finally got some pics taken

Attachments

• IMG00024.jpg
    IMG00024.jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 136
  • IMG00023.jpg
    IMG00023.jpg
    75.3 KB · Views: 115
  • IMG00027.jpg
    IMG00027.jpg
    72.4 KB · Views: 140
  • IMG00029.jpg
    IMG00029.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 132
Last edited:
a few more...i would have taken a few pictures of our new 2008 tribute also but it was out for the day haha

Attachments

• IMG00021.jpg
    IMG00021.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 119
  • IMG00022.jpg
    IMG00022.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 111
  • IMG00030.jpg
    IMG00030.jpg
    127.6 KB · Views: 140
Cool score, doesn't look like anything has been hacked up or changed. Nice fresh clean canvas to work with. Good color choice, welcome to the forums. It's all inside here, anything & everything has been done here. If it comes to mind just type it in search & you'll find how-tos & all kinda good stuff. FS section is your friend, lots of goodies to be had. Have fun.

Thanks guys. Yup i have been searching around and i figured i might want to get a short shifter. Seems that the stock shifter is too long. I have to reach in to get to 2nd and then i have to reach far to get to 5th. I've heard good things about the B&M short shifter with the kartboy bushings, and i don't know if this will all work together, but i want to get it with the msp (03.5) shift knob and still use the stock boot. Will that work together?

I finally got my P5 too!

cool beans... I've also been pokin around the forum (& the TO p5 forum too) as i've been looking around for a good P5. Just got it at the start of sept... been looking for like 4 months and ended up with a 2002 P5 Midnight Blue ~49,000 km... I was also impressed with the handling. Have fun with it! (2thumbs)

btw pics look good... your engine is so clean, i'll see about posting some pics of mine

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back