Skyline for sale in arizona

No, it's a civic... with a body kit.

I thought it might have been a conversion but I guess not. Sorry Im not car savy like you guys are.

So this probably wouldnt be legal to drive in the us then? The reason Im asking is because a family member is interested in it.

Last edited:
I thought it might have been a conversion but I guess not. Sorry Im not car savy like you guys are.

So this probably wouldnt be legal to drive in the us then? The reason Im asking is because a family member is interested in it.
It can be, if it's been converted to US safety specs and had a VIN # applied for. You'll have to contact the dealer for that. Be weary of it though, there are shady ways of getting JSPEC cars legalized that can end up biting you in the ass later on.

A "friend"? I'll be your BFF if you buy that Johnny :D

$45 grand. Not bad...you should buy it and give it to me

yups thats a real skyline xD r-32 hehe. looks sexy black man. dude if i had 45k, i'd definitely get it!! its pretty cheap considering that its usually at a higher price haha. sell ur msp and get it!!

I have a clean 240sx title + vin plates for $200 if anyone has problems registering it... hehe.

Id be all over this if I didnt just buy my new grand prix gxp. My twin brother is the one interested and he works for boeing so hes got the money. We will see how it goes.

Funny hubby and I were at that dealer looking at a car. I almost talked him into buying it!! Ok I wanted it, he was smart enough to say no. I was a bit bummer. i would have been all over that car!!!

Back