skyactiv prices

Meydron

:
2007 Mazdaspeed6
So i went and drove a manual skyactiv today and really liked it but when i tried to negotiate a price with them they told me that 18.9 was the lowest they could go. Seemed really odd to me since the sticker price was 19.2. Was just curious what kind of prices you guys were able to get them for.

I just purchased a M3 auto Skyactive with moon roof and bose pkg.. I paid $19,800.... $2245 off sticker. That included a $500 Mazda rebate as well as a 2 night hotel stay in Atlantic City with $50 room credit! And because I recommended 2 buyers to them before I had $400 dealer credit applied to final sale, total was $19,400... Very happy with the deal. Tom

I also purchased an extended warranty, $1225. Gave me 6 yr., 100,000 mile peace of mind. Tom

I paid about $19,800 for my 2012 3i Touring (auto trans), sticker was $20,500.

I also purchased an extended warranty, $1225. Gave me 6 yr., 100,000 mile peace of mind. Tom

While that may give you piece of mind, it was pretty much just $1225 of profit for the dealer. So you did not get that great of a deal.

Extended warranties usually have so many hidden conditions (ex save proof you changed the oil and filter more often than Mazda recommends or no ring coverage) that you'll never get anything covered. Also, your Mazda, like almost every modern car, is so well built you do not have to worry about anything breaking early unless you drive and maintain your car like an fool.

up in pittsburgh, PA i got a price on a manual for 18,900, and he wouldnt budge from it.

honestly i wanted a manual, but coming from a speed 3 that clutch is garbage, i couldnt get like any feedback whatsoever from it because it was so light and airy, so im ending up with an automatic

I just bought one today, got quoted from a couple of dealers, 18,800 was one of the counter proposals from one, another I got him to give me a price of 17,861+ttl, and the one I bought was at 18,250+ttl. They can budge, it's just a matter of if they want to budge or not. Best bet is to do online, no haggling needed.

Just bought a White Pearl Mica Touring automatic yesterday for 17,900 +ttl. 19,300 out the door. Did a little bit of shopping around. Pretty happy with the deal. Great car!

Last edited:
Back