Skirt Ideas

evan08v

Hi, New user to the forums. I just got a 2008 Mazda5 GS. I am really interested in after market skirts, and I have been doing a ton of research and found that noone readily sells full skirts for the 5 in north america.

Tonight I measured my rocker panels (78.5") and started to see if there were other cars on the market, with readily available kits that would be swapable. so far my only research would be based on existing WHEELBASE comparisons and using wikipedia.

Has anyone found a car that would have a swapable kit? My calculations come back with a

Accord sedan - 2003+
Mitsubishi Galant - 2001+

Has anyone considered this?

Last edited:
how extreme looking do you want something to be? the Touring and Grand Touring models came with factory skirts. when the 5 is lowered, you would be surprised how good the factory body work looks.

Im not looking for extreme, Im looking for availability. I really like the skirts from Autoexe but for them to look good you need the whole kit.

get the skirts from the GT model, then, goto bayson R, and get the front and rear skirts for the car. I am getting the front and rear and it will be perfect.

Back