Sidemarkers.

derrick aka wiresplice is tha man he's the one that did it on my car, and i must adsay splicer 4 life is tha shiz ;)

yea so............cut teh ground from teh bumper light (black wire) and connect that to teh turnsignal wire up at front...........but there are 2 green wires and 1 black one up front...................i dont' touch the black wire but i spice into 1 of teh green wire with teh ground that is hanging from teh bumper bulb? what kinda wire do i need? PVC soemthing like that? how long do i need on each side, like 3ft?

Er.. The original post was about already having side blinkers and wanting them to run all of the time.

to do that, i would imagine you could tap the sidemarker light into the headlights, so they come on with the other lights???

bumper lights as sidemarkers

Hey Initial, I believe derrick is right.

WhiteZoom, I did mine the same way and I am glad I did. It IS that easy! I don't know why Mazda didn't already do it. I am in Vancouver also.

well mp3 and msp blink already all this mod did for me and derrick was make them blink alternately pretty cool tho.

Latest posts

Back