Show us your interior!

I Will take better pictures of overall interior today at work in the daylight

Gauges.jpg

NightShotGauges.jpg

NightShotsatIdle.jpg

i like the blue but i think it is not enough. i feel like it is scattered right now

as of right now it was just the cheap way to add a custom touch.. later on down the road i'm going to do the whole interior in leather and keep all the stock stuff just do it in leather with a whole bunch of custom stuff. i think the stock msp seats are too bad ass to just get rid of so i'd like to keep that look just a lot more awesomer lol. plus new gauge surrond in the center dash below the radio, custom mazda logo below the shift nob, custom door panels, black pillars and headliner, re-fabricated steering wheel, custom blue gauges and ac control (aftermarket gauges will match) speakers and head unit obviously, prolly a pair of 8 in subs in the rear deck panel where the speaker holes are, and it'll all look pretty too :)

Damn that's a tall shifter.

Part of my now finished goal of finding a seating position where my head doesn't touch the roof. Steering wheel + quick release moved the steering back far enough so I can lean back more. The shift extension is bent to get the shifter in a comfortable position for normal driving. Shifts are a bit long, but I may move to a short shift to rectify that at some point.

img20110224164816.jpg

I like the HU install. If only the faceplate matched the rest that would have been killer.

Thanks, the headunit was from the previous owner, but they had done an incredibly poor job of mounting it. I used the stock bracketry and 2 parts of the original stereo to mount it how it is now. I'd like to change the headunit at some point to something that would match more. Just need to find something that matches the interior a bit better.

Back