Show me your CX-5 wheels

Dip! Caution though... Had a very hard time sticking!

ysyzunes.jpg

Doesn't look like just regular white Plastidip. Does it have a mixture of Plastidip Pearlizer? Was Glossifer used as well?

Looking to do something similar to my plastic trim to better match my Black Mica. Mostly to protect the trim from fading lol.

Any particular reason why it's hard to maintain? I could imagine the white tacky finish to attract dirt.

Sorry for all these questions. Just want to make sure before I actually go through the process (especially masking the entire body).

Last edited:
Yeah mines been on for two months and it's still kind of sticky. Corners are looking like they're peeling:/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

New wheels arrived, just need to fit tyres and put on car , will go and take pic as they are in my shed
Great having a Mazda Dealership guy as a mate , when clients buy new cars and upgrade the wheels to 22" he helps them offset the cost of te upgrade by finding a buyer for them , luckily I got in first before the mag wheel shop that snaps them up, sadly the oem 20" rubber not the right size for my CX-5.

Do you like the new Shadow Chrome 20" CX-9's ?

6A3FE880-FB57-4C95-9B6C-BCDA442BD7E8.jpg~original

E6D1A833-C62B-41B6-8693-77FB4D8A05B9.jpg~original

Last edited:
Same here, looking forward to seeing those 20's on CX-5.

hmm wonder what kind of offset those (oem) will have. If they are pushed in they will look silly on your lowered car lol. Hopefully it turns out nice.

New wheels arrived, just need to fit tyres and put on car , will go and take pic as they are in my shed
Great having a Mazda Dealership guy as a mate , when clients buy new cars and upgrade the wheels to 22" he helps them offset the cost of te upgrade by finding a buyer for them , luckily I got in first before the mag wheel shop that snaps them up, sadly the oem 20" rubber not the right size for my CX-5.

6A3FE880-FB57-4C95-9B6C-BCDA442BD7E8.jpg~original

E6D1A833-C62B-41B6-8693-77FB4D8A05B9.jpg~original

Very nice! Good score. I tried to find these everywhere but they were only new and insanely priced.

Whats the width and offset of that 20"?

I bought a set of speed3 wheels for mine. Pics to be posted later this week.

Those new shadow dark-silver 20" wheels from the CX-9 are on very high weight ! and very,very expensive........ You can count on that.......Nevertheless they are good-looking !

Those new shadow dark-silver 20" wheels from the CX-9 are on very high weight ! and very,very expensive........ You can count on that.......Nevertheless they are good-looking !

They may be heavy, ill have to weigh them and get back to you, however expensive no not this time at 130USD each I cant go wrong !!! that's a one off special friend of the dealership owner price.

Back