shift boot for short shifter

scootzpr5

I have had the kartboy ss for some time now and I'm still rockin' the stock boot, its waaay to big and looks gay. To everyone with a ss, where did you get a good boot that (when installed) is not bulky or stupid looking? Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

i just keep the stock boot and shove the extra stuff down into the hole. works for me. not the prettiest of all solutions, but its the cheapest. :D

yeah thats what I've been doing...its functional yes, but pretty, no. I just really want to change it, lint and dirt and shiot get down there and its a b****...

I trimmed and cut new slits on the stock boot and reeeeaaally stretched it as much as I could. It looks much better than before, but there's still some of a valley in there. It's cheap and it's staying until I don't like it anymore. I'll take some pics if you want to see what it looks like.

scootzpr5 said:
yeah thats what I've been doing...its functional yes, but pretty, no. I just really want to change it, lint and dirt and shiot get down there and its a b****...
Oops, I missed that :) nevermind

yeah that company seems really cool about helping the community. I've just gotta decide what colors...

(redp5)
(wrc)

Back