sedan fog lights

Status
Not open for further replies.

ajkulish

:
2007 Mazdaspeed3 GT & 2001 SC Protege
i have some 2001 es fog lights wrapped in yellow. there is some slight overspray on one of the films but oh well, what you see is what you get. you can always take the yellow off.

40 +shipping

20110804153749.jpg

20110804153812.jpg

20110804153937.jpg

Do they come with connectors?

Also do you have the cable that runs across the front bumper and has the plus behind the front passenger fender?

Cheers :)

unfortunately i do not have the cable that runs across. but they come with connectors and bulbs.

bump good deal there glass easy clean up if you dont want yellow i mean this is a awesome deal ppl these cost 79 new each

Im down as long as the backs are still "functional". every-time I pick a pair up at the junkyard the two screws that hold the plate on shear off. The last pair I got broke a half dollar size chunk of the metal housing clean off. Im planning on doing a projector retro in em anyway But If I dont I want a proper set

ok ill check. i know i ran into that issue before but iirc they stay on and perfectly sealed with just one screw. and i think i found replacements for em anyway

Yea but drilling out the holes is a b****. If you dont want to risk taking em off I completely understand otherwise I appreciate you making sure for me. Im picky and I know it

ive changed the bulbs a couple times before. ill check when i go home tomorrow

No prob $40 is a steal and I want to do the headlight retro before the fogs so at least Ill have a sexy pair for a while

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back