Seat Covers for 2016 CX-5 GT w/ PARCHMENT interior

Grraauuggh

:
Soul Red 2016 Mazda CX-5 GT w/ Tech & iActivesense
Hello,

I am looking for some good ideas for seat covers for my new CX-5. I've got a new 2016 CX-5 Grand Touring with the Parchment (white/black) interior, and I'm looking for something that matches the colors, but also fits nice.

I've found the following link, but would love to hear other ideas and input on any other ones you think would be a good match for the current interior, in addition to your thoughts about this one:

This one is a universal leatherette seat cover. Pros: Inexpensive, simulates the leather, and the color pattern is mostly white with a black back to the seats (just like my CX-5's interior). Ships from inside the US. Cons: It's a universal fit, which may be too large for a CX-5.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/ (commissions earned)

Thoughts?

G

The Amazon average customer review is ONE out of FIVE stars for that item...

Just a follow-up to this, the garbage that I linked earlier was some of the worst crap I've ever seen. I mean, it was absolutely atrocious.
Pros:
Works so-so as a floor-mat for my mud-room.
Would probably also work in a pinch if I run out of toilet paper.

Cons:
A total pain to return to the seller.
Also a total pain to throw into a trash bag and drag out to the curb.

G

www.wetokole.com

the best you can buy

At least to me this is true :)

I wanted a white exterior with all black interior but the dealer could not find that model anywhere near me so I ended up with sand/black interior.

I purchased all black Wet Okole in 2013 to protect the sand color cloth from bike grease, being soaked from cycling in the rain and other mishaps. They have served me well so far. Despite being black they are never hot (disclosure: all windows have UV resistant tint) and they fit in general, except one headrest I still need to work on a bit. They were an absolute beast to install and I lost some skin off my hands, but once on they are tight and the extra padding seems to help on longer trips.

Be aware that the extra padding will not allow the rear seat to lay flat. That may annoy some people, but for me I want to protect the light cloth.

Back