scca @ loudon?

tsunami

Contributor
:
mazda3 5 door
not sure what peoples feelings on this are but i am thinking of trying to make it to one of the days its on the weekends of the 23-24 of august and the 6-7 of sept. its 25$ for a weekend pass. not sure if anyone has been before and has some insight as to what day is better cuase i doubt i will be able to hang for both.

mmm i went to their website (loudons) and it didn't really give squat. friday is testing day and sat-sun is racing 40 different classes. i will see what i can dig up. i was really hoping some one else would be in the know.

the event in august is the race against leukemia event. There will be road races on the track, solo events in the parking lot and rally cross somewhere else. I believe there is also a 3 hour enduro race on the sunday. The event in september is the last event for the new england region for road racing. If the event is a double regional it means that there is a qualifying race for each race group(8 race groups) in the a.m followed by a race for each in the p.m. On sunday there will be a qualifying race in the am followed by the race in the pm. If you have never been you should go, you'll have fun. You can also join the scca and volunteer for the races and be involved in the action.

Back