Scarred Cylinder Walls on Forged Engine

Metallic36 said:
No, he NEVER mentioned the engine was damaged at all. I asked him if it was ready to put into my car and he said yes, that it was only used for 1200 miles and that the only reason he was selling it was that he was trading his car in, and the place he was trading it to would not give him any extra for the engine he had in it, so he was buying a stock one to put into it so he could trade it. I paid him $1500 for an engine that was supposed to be lightly used with 1200 miles at the most on all parts. I wish he would step up and fix this instead of running off and saying "haha I ****** you over, too bad for you" because that's all he has done at this point. Paypal won't do anything because I filed the claim when he first would never get back to me about the tracking number that he never gave to me. Paypal won't let you change the reason for the claim, so he won since all he had to do was provide tracking info.. which he did, two days AFTER I made the dispute. I called Paypal and told them the deal, tried everything I could with them but they said to "try and work it out with the seller." I've been trying that, to no avail.

I ALWAYS use my credit card with PayPal so I can issue a chargeback.

Yeah, that I didn't know about doing until after all this crap happened. But.. hmm. I wonder... (shady)

Maxx Mazda said:
I ALWAYS use my credit card with PayPal so I can issue a chargeback.

Last edited:
ahh so thats y ur not getting a refund. moneys already gone. at least ur getting something back, we shall see if he follows through. actions are louder than words.

id still ban him though, thats some shady s***.

terbow said:
ahh so thats y ur not getting a refund. moneys already gone. at least ur getting something back, we shall see if he follows through. actions are louder than words.

id still ban him though, thats some shady s***.
what would banning me do..? ban me, i'm not going to have the msp much longer. ****** *****

quote: Payment for complete bottom end as stated on personal messages on msprotege.com The shipping address will be to my husband's work at:

Michael Campbell
advance auto

mspeed555 said:
what would banning me do..? ban me, i'm not going to have the msp much longer. ****** *****

it wouldnt let you be a part of the community and its the action they take with other individuals who take the same path as you did. in case you did want to stick around.you didnt have to pm me, i cant even read the title cause you felt the need to use profanity in the title so you really got nothing across. i jsut made an observation, im allowed. dont get all butt hurt because you did something completely shady, not me. theres always 3 sides to every story so dont try to blame the buyer completely, ive sold lots of things and its up to you to tell them if its unuseable.

but, not that it matters but its nice to see your handling it.

Last edited:
terbow said:
it wouldnt let you be a part of the community and its the action they take with other individuals who take the same path as you did. in case you did want to stick around.you didnt have to pm me, i cant even read the title cause you felt the need to use profanity in the title so you really got nothing across. i jsut made an observation, im allowed. dont get all butt hurt because you did something completely shady, not me. theres always 3 sides to every story so dont try to blame the buyer completely, ive sold lots of things and its up to you to tell them if its unuseable.

but, not that it matters but its nice to see your handling it.

i put " * " in there. i didnt use any type of profanity. i just said HI in the message. I'm not at all blaming the buyer. i just know what i said

Last edited:
**** *** you didnt mean any profanity? i mean come on. then why type hi? it doesnt even make any sense. If you didnt do anything wrong then you should have defended yourself better and the truth would have prevailed. However you have looked shady from teh beginning. was i one who called you a piece of s***? no, did i call you names or deface you before you even got the chance to tell your side no? then why the hell are you pm'ing me at all? did you pm everyone who commented? i bet not. The way you presented yourself shows you had no intention of a refund untill the pressure was put on and called your character into question. If she never posted you wouldnt have paid.

She had pics of the engine in mint condition, why? If the engine is used, using new pics is null and void. what she got was not what was in teh pics. Even if you didnt send those, you said it came out of a running car, that does NOT imply that heap of s*** she recieved. i wouldnt put that engine in any sort of car, its a time bomb. by saying it came out of a running car, which you admitted, that means its in good working order. that is not. your smart enough to have a forged engine so i know your smart enough to see the scoring. bottom line. then you came in here saying that you won the claim so you did nothing wrong, which is also bs cause the claim doesnt pertain to whats goin on here.

if u feel you were wronged then you had your chance, you blew it. dont pm me, or be mad at me, its your own fault.

terbow said:
**** *** you didnt mean any profanity? i mean come on. then why type hi? it doesnt even make any sense. If you didnt do anything wrong then you should have defended yourself better and the truth would have prevailed. However you have looked shady from teh beginning. was i one who called you a piece of s***? no, did i call you names or deface you before you even got the chance to tell your side no? then why the hell are you pm'ing me at all? did you pm everyone who commented? i bet not. The way you presented yourself shows you had no intention of a refund untill the pressure was put on and called your character into question. If she never posted you wouldnt have paid.

She had pics of the engine in mint condition, why? If the engine is used, using new pics is null and void. what she got was not what was in teh pics. Even if you didnt send those, you said it came out of a running car, that does NOT imply that heap of s*** she recieved. i wouldnt put that engine in any sort of car, its a time bomb. by saying it came out of a running car, which you admitted, that means its in good working order. that is not. your smart enough to have a forged engine so i know your smart enough to see the scoring. bottom line. then you came in here saying that you won the claim so you did nothing wrong, which is also bs cause the claim doesnt pertain to whats goin on here.

if u feel you were wronged then you had your chance, you blew it. dont pm me, or be mad at me, its your own fault.
she has pictures of the engine when it was new. she asked if i have ant pics and i said yeah and sent her those, about the claim well it was declined. i'm not mad at any one

alright everyone...we understand the wrong that was done. He has said he is going to pay her back so he's making good on it on his side. Lets not keep pushing it, we know what happened and as long as its fixed thats all that matters.

sorry. i really wasnt pushing it. he pmd me.

sorry to everyone, i wont speak on it anymore. hes making good, i guess thats all that matters.

evilmonkeyMSP said:
alright everyone...we understand the wrong that was done. He has said he is going to pay her back so he's making good on it on his side. Lets not keep pushing it, we know what happened and as long as its fixed thats all that matters.

mspeed555 said:
well show me where i said it was "brand new". i didnt imply that the engine was good or bad

But you knew it was bad, and you failed to mention that...

how much for engine repair?
r u shipping the block back?

r u able to fix it and make him pay the repair bills?

avbiously, make him pay, then fix it!

a block is about 80 bucks....rebuilt shoudln't be more than 300

pistons look good tho...but you haven't taken them apart....

This particular issue is discussed on the Minnesota forum..

mspeed555 said:
quote: Payment for complete bottom end as stated on personal messages on msprotege.com The shipping address will be to my husband's work at:

Michael Campbell
advance auto

Back