Saturday Feb 26th Meet

MSPRO

Contributor
:
05 5MT Subaru Legacy GT Wagon
Ok to make this better known I decided to post it seperatly then the spring meet thread. If you have been reading that post you know that Txrxs is going to be in town to pick up the carbon fiber stuff from me. I figured since Saturday is opening day we could get his car done and then cruise up to Edgewater and check out some rides. Even if you dont want to go to E-water it would be fun to have a little meet at my house while we have a special guest haha so please try to make it ,if you can...

When: Saturday Feb 26th 10am Edgewater around 1-2pm
Where : My Place - check below for directions
Why: Install day and mini-meet
Who: Anyone and everyone that would like to come.

Pm's were sent to people that post in the Ohio section...

If you are going to go please copy the list below and add your name so I can have things ready.

1. Amy

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Directions Any questions call me H- 859.384.7626 C- 859.803.5050

10766 Gleneagle Dr , Union, Ky 41091

Take I-75 S to the Richwood 338 exit number 175 . At the end of the ramp take a right.

Keep going till you see a 5/3<sup>rd</sup> bank on the right. The next entrance on the right after the bank is Triple Crown. Turn right into there.

Go through a bunch of stop signs, I think its 5 or so. At the 4<sup>th</sup> one you will come up by the big white country club building. Go straight through that and one more after that.

Then you will go around a slight left turn and my condo section is on the Left. There is a big brick thing that says The Promenade on it. The street is called Turnberry.

My street is the first one on the right. Gleneagle. Be careful it comes up kind of quick once you go down the little dip in the street.

[font=&quot]Im down towards the very end right b4 you get to the big grass mound lol. Mine is 10766. [/font]

Last edited:
1. Amy
2. txrxs- T.R.

special guest...lol...meet me i'm cool ;)

Last edited:
1. Amy
2. txrxs
3. Josh
4. Shane

Last edited by a moderator:
Ufortunately, I don't know my schedule for the weekend right now, I will find out and update my post after I get home.
thank you for the PM.

thanks for the heads up Amy

I should be able to make this

1. Amy
2. txrxs
3. Josh
4. Shane
5. Nate (0123) ;)

Kyle and I might come...depends if we can wake up early Saturday...early meaning...before 3pm (cheers)+(cheers2)+(drinks)+(friday)+(drunk)= (confused) (blarf)

mp3josh said:
I will NOT be attending. My car is not fast or showable right now.

josh how many times do i have to tell you its not a friggin car show lol ..my car always looks like s*** ,

yea no f&!(#$% kidding, my car i never fast nor showable (hand)

we will have a good time no matter what so lets just look forward to saturday lol

nate0123 said:
yea no f&!(#$% kidding, my car i never fast nor showable (hand)

(mswerd) that applies to most proteges...

I finally get it! ha, ha, ha,

The picture on txrxs' signature is from the movie Napoleon Dynamite. I watched it this past weekend and that movie is like Pulp Fiction. I don't know whether I liked it or hated it.

I'm sure everyone knew that, but I'm a bit slow.....

g

txrxs said:
<--ultimate rice after this weekend

githua92 said:
I finally get it! ha, ha, ha,

The picture on txrxs' signature is from the movie Napoleon Dynamite. I watched it this past weekend and that movie is like Pulp Fiction. I don't know whether I liked it or hated it.

I'm sure everyone knew that, but I'm a bit slow.....

g

lol. that movie is hilarious. we were talking about it the other day "are you drinking 1% because you think your fat? cuz your not. you could be drinking whole if you wanted too..."

just let the movie settle a bit, and it will get funnier, trust me. if you watch it again it will be hilarious. the first time i saw it i thought it was funny, but not incredible, and now its an excellent movie in my mind..

"seems theres a lot you don't know Napoleon"

Unfortunately I will not be able to attend. Have fun guys and takes lots of pictures. How come we don't have a car gallery here?

g

Back