Same As Dave B Rings?

Similar...Only Dave B's are Dave B's....and he doesn't make them anymore...These are copies of the originals...But they do the same thing.

Pretty much....And the copies are your only choice for new rings. Protege Garage is a good vendor...go ahead and get them from them.

daveb was the original so they costs more. high quality. i love my daveb rings and would never sell them. glad i got them before he stopped makin them

don't hesitate to ask us anytime if there is a question about any product on our site.

our rings have the same fitment and tolerances as the Dave Bs. currently we only offer brushed, not mirror finish. depending on how these sell we will approach different styles in the future.

keep it brushed only.. increases the value of my daveb polished rings :p

I had my rings a few days before I took delivery of my car! :)

I have Dave B's and if you can get one or the newer ones, they look great on your gauges.

im gonna try these other ones because they look pretty similar even though they are slightly different, plus they are a lot less

i remember seein a set of guage rings that were polished (not brushed) but i cant remember where i saw them. idt they were dave b rings either. ive been tryin to find them again

Demoniam said:
How about these...more spendy than protogegarage, but they don't know if they will be getting any more, so it may be my only option...

http://www.***************/product_p/susrings3.htm

edit: the starred out part is supposed to be "street unit . com".

one of my friends back home got them and they kept popping off for him no matter what he did. I even installed them myself once because I've had my DaveB rings for almost 3 years without them ever falling off, and I've reinstalled them a few times and have now transferred them over to a new gauge cluster.

The Street Unit ones look nice though... they just aren't as good as the real thing. What the heck is with needing glue dots to hold them in place?

I've been sweating some rings for a while now, and this is the only place i've found that has them.

I'd hate to settle for these, if the quality is subpar, but if it's my only choice....

Demoniam said:
I've been sweating some rings for a while now, and this is the only place i've found that has them.

I'd hate to settle for these, if the quality is subpar, but if it's my only choice....

Did protege garage stop? :'(

*and the resale value of my daveb rings climbs higher...*

I think I paid 26 shipped from them new, with install DVD :D

Back