Saint louis national mazda meet july 24th 2010

spoolin_05

:
2007 ms3
Alrighty we've had a lot of changes for this meet so i wanted to start a new thread about it with updated information, mods can close/lock the other one.

WEBSITE IS UP

LINK FOR LOCATION

DATE: JULY 24TH 2010

WHERE: Jefferson Barracks
Grant Shelter
251 Cy RD
St. Louis, MO 63125

-Plenty of room for 60+ cars
-1dbl bbq pit
-We get the inside of the building in the pic and 360 view
-Alchol/smoking alloud
-baseball field

A reservation is made for the park shelter from 11-3 on 7/24. After that, it is optional, but i am working with Gateway International Raceway to get them to rope us off an area for 80 or so cars and to give us a group rate on spectator tickets.

IMPORTANT
I want to get a count of who is going so i can work out a better group rate with gateway. Post here and tell me how many Spectator or racing (drag) tickets you will need, yes, even if you are on the list on the other thread.

If you plan on being hungry, bring food, if you plan on being thirsty, bring drink. Hopefully everyone shares nicely and if you plan to bring something for us to all use, a signup list to organize it would make life easier.

Charcoal, plates, etc... you all know the drill.

SPECTATORS
RACERS

Last edited:
NO prob. give me a count of all the guys you have coming as well as yourself and let me know how many want to go to gateway and race/spectate.

I really dont care about names, just want numbers.

My fiance' and I will be there. The two of us will only be spectating at Gateway though.

I will not be there due to me being out of town that weekend :( I'll be skiing in Table Rock Lake Wed-Sun, so I suppose that's a fair trade-off.

NO prob. give me a count of all the guys you have coming as well as yourself and let me know how many want to go to gateway and race/spectate.

I really dont care about names, just want numbers.

I will do my best to get a head count and such this week, I believe I am looking to be somewhere between 15-20 people including myself, however, not all of them will be coming with me, just people that I have found to go aside from those already listed. I am on vacation starting tomorrow afternoon, so I will work on getting definite answers.

I will do my best to get a head count and such this week, I believe I am looking to be somewhere between 15-20 people including myself, however, not all of them will be coming with me, just people that I have found to go aside from those already listed. I am on vacation starting tomorrow afternoon, so I will work on getting definite answers.

OK thanks. Ill add your numbers once you let me know whos racing.

Ok cool. I will let you know. I can tell you that I will not be racing..I would if I took the Maxima..but not in the Probe.

Aw, I wish I had my Mazda still for this! I may roll out in the WRX for fun though...I just moved out here not too long ago. haven't been to St. Louis yet. Furthest east I've been is the Royals Stadium.

Last edited:
my count doesnt have to be exact but i do want it to be close so only tell me if you are positive that you will be racing or spectating.

bump...those of you who were on the list on the old thread still need to let me know if you are still coming to gateway after the event please! im trying to save us all a little money but i need numbers.

^^What is this guy's problem? All he does is stir the pot..

lol yah, hes on my ignore list so im not sure what he said but im sure it was meaningless (ignore list is the s***).

Have you gotten an idea on the numbers u are bringing from columbia?

Back