Rolex 24 at Daytona ~ January 27 - 29, 2012

Coppertone

:
'04 Mazda6s Hatch
Daytona2012flyer.png

anyone from oHIo making the trek with us? it's going to be F U N!!

Edit: Whooops. I brain farted and didn't realize the dates. Sorry, I wont be able to make it.

Last edited:

i've been slackin' on looking into accomodations, most likely stay at same hotel. i haven't given up on the condo idea yet, so i'll keep you posted!

phen, you camping or condo'ing?

edit: just sent out a few inquiries for condo's ... could save us a little or alot, depending on what they answer back. i'll let you know!

Last edited:
I want to go so bad, but I don't think it is going to happen.

Hi all. Daniel here. I will be condo'ing it up probably in Ormond or Cinnamon beach (20miles north of daytona). If any of you guys want a place to crash, let me know and we'll split the cost for the nights you plan on staying. It is looking like a wednesday-Monday 3bdrm/2bath (sleeps 4-8) rental at around $100-120/night.

See you guys at the rolex24 in about a month and a half.

Last edited:
Hi all. Daniel here. I will be condo'ing it up probably in Ormond or Cinnamon beach (20miles north of daytona). If any of you guys want a place to crash, let me know and we'll split the cost for the nights you plan on staying. It is looking like a wednesday-Monday 3bdrm/2bath (sleeps 4-8) rental at around $100-120/night.

See you guys at the rolex24 in about a month and a half.

i saw what looked like a pretty good deal up in cinnamon beach, but wasn't sure i (we) wanted to drive that far from the track ... but i didn't look to see exactly how far it was. i just looked at the map. who is staying with you as of now? there are 5 of us confirmed from ohio.

Hi all. Daniel here. I will be condo'ing it up probably in Ormond or Cinnamon beach

Ormond is where we got our hotel. We have stayed there for a couple of years. Its not really that far away. We are staying at the Sleep Inn that has a Denny's, Applebee's, Chilis, Steak and Shake and some more withing walking distance.

i saw what looked like a pretty good deal up in cinnamon beach, but wasn't sure i (we) wanted to drive that far from the track ... but i didn't look to see exactly how far it was. i just looked at the map. who is staying with you as of now? there are 5 of us confirmed from ohio.

We had a hotel room at Ormond beach last year also. It was about a 15-20min drive from the hotel to the track. This time around with the accomondations, I'm playing the quality of condo over the length of drive. The condos in Ormond/Cinnamon beach looked pretty nice and were in the $100/night $695/week price range.

So far there is myself, my brother and a friend. So I will have room for probably 2-3 guests. I would go ahead and assume that two bedrooms are essentially accounted for atm, with only one being open. Also the couches in the living area would be open and fair game. I plan on booking a condo at the end of the week, so if you wanted to coordinate with me just pm me. We'll do some shopping, shoot me what places you were planning on renting and we'll try to sync up. :)

I still don't know, too much going on next year (a signed Dempsey shirt won't cut it if I miss my sisters graduation...)

teamOhio folks. I have just reserved a 3bdrm/2bath condo in CinnamonBeach FL, about 25mins from Daytona), for wednesday (1/26) - sunday (1/30). There are currently 3 of us that will be staying with 2 spots available (in one bedroom) for those that need or want somewhere to stay. I'm looking at $25-30/night for anybody that wants to fill those two spots in that bedroom.

Also couches in the living room are also available for those that want to crash there. I'd say one-two additional spots for couch/floor/sleeping bag/cot tenants at around $15-20/night.

Summary...

4 spots total
- 2 spots available in a bedroom w/ bed for $25-30/night
- 2 spots available in livingroom couch or cot accomodations for $15/20/night

Last edited:
Back