Roger Beasley Mazda & MazdaMovement "Meet&Greet" Track Day!! 12/10/2011

rgz

:
MS3
Roger Beasley Mazda & MazdaMovement "Meet&Greet" Track Day!! 12/10/2011

MazdaMovement.com is gearing up with Roger Beasley Mazda in Austin,TX for a "Meet & Greet" event whole day at Harris Hill Road. Come out to learn from the best, and meet the Beasley Mazda Crew. 9am-6pm

Check out the facebook event here:

Roger Beasley Raceway at Harris Hill is happy to invite you to our first driving event. The get-together will be Saturday, December 10, 2011 from 10AM -3PM.
Heres what we have in mind to keep you busy at Harris Hill:

10-11 Coffee and Classroom-Learn some techniques that you will use both on the track and in your everyday driving

11-1 Parade Laps and SKYACTIV Demonstration

1-2 Lunch with Drifting Demonstrations and Right Seat Track Rides

2-3 Service Lane Competition with GREAT Prizes!

Roger Beasley Raceway at Harris Hill is located at 2840 Harris Hill Road, San Marcos TX 78666.

Please RSVP to RSVP@Texasmazda.com or, for more information call Terry Drake at 512 406 7515.

This looks cool, I work every weekend but would like to make it out. I wish they were doing more than just parade laps.

Best Mazda meet I have been to so far. Lots of Mazdas. Free driving on the track as many times as you want, ride a longs with professional drivers, BBQ and Mazda goodies. Can't wait for the next one! Thanks for all who help organize and sponsor this event!

e01kwj.jpg

14j5100.jpg

optwd1.jpg

Jessica's TurboII RX7
2wpjxjm.jpg

Corvette LS1 Miata
nofp91.jpg

400hp MS6
wwk7li.jpg

SEMA Mazda2
dvhamc.jpg

Us driving on the track
332qpp0.jpg

Gotta go off to IFO At San Antonio Raceway!

Last edited:
Sorry my car didnt meet ur requirements to get a pic posted sir!
Best Mazda meet I have been to so far. Lots of Mazdas. Free driving on the track as many times as you want, ride a longs with professional drivers, BBQ and Mazda goodies. Can't wait for the next one! Thanks for all who help organize and sponsor this event!

e01kwj.jpg

14j5100.jpg

optwd1.jpg

Jessica's TurboII RX7
2wpjxjm.jpg

Corvette LS1 Miata
nofp91.jpg

400hp MS6
wwk7li.jpg

SEMA Mazda2
dvhamc.jpg

Us driving on the track
332qpp0.jpg

Gotta go off to IFO At San Antonio Raceway!

Sorry my car didnt meet ur requirements to get a pic posted sir!

Yeah your car was too cool and we didn't want to hurt anybody's feelings by posting picture of it. Sorry I took pics earlier in the day and thought I got most people's car in the parking area.

Last edited:
That looks awesome I wish I hadn't missed it. There is a pic of a Spicy MSP that looks brand new, I wonder what the story is behind that car.

Back