- cataphract_40
- rob.tuner

Tentative
- TheDoc
- zuku26
- Lord_Zath
- familia323

tony, whats your planned route to NY?

I'm definitley interested. What time are you leaving and when do you plan to head back? If we're back by Sunday night I should be a go(I know I can leave when ever I want but would rather be with the group). Also when is the deadline to sign up? Did not see a date on the website.

I'm definitley interested. What time are you leaving and when do you plan to head back? If we're back by Sunday night I should be a go(I know I can leave when ever I want but would rather be with the group). Also when is the deadline to sign up? Did not see a date on the website.

i plan on leaving no later than very early friday morning, maybe even thursday night

Definite
- captain krm p5
- aricjm15
- annachan
- cataphract_40
- rob.tuner

Tentative
- TheDoc
- zuku26
- Lord_Zath
- familia323
- Fenrir (if I can find a passenger. Have a certain one in mind but we'll see. :p)

2.5 tanks of gas one way. I'm down, I just registered.
We are going to want Radios for the drive out. Also no crazy driving, any weaving of traffic will result in broom stick in your pooper.

Definite
- captain krm p5
- aricjm15
- annachan
- cataphract_40
- rob.tuner

Tentative
- TheDoc
- zuku26
- Lord_Zath
- Fenrir (if I can find a passenger. Have a certain one in mind but we'll see. :p)

Sad day... I gotta pass on this because it cuts right in the middle of my finals. :/ If I can do anything to help let me know.

2.5 tanks of gas one way. I'm down, I just registered.
We are going to want Radios for the drive out. Also no crazy driving, any weaving of traffic will result in broom stick in your pooper.

yes, bring radios! you'll need them for the cruise on sunday :)

^ I has one. I know a bunch of us are gonna head out as a group, but dunno how many of these other guys have radios. I got mine for 10$ lol.

btw, if you want tshirts made, shoot me an email with a design and I will see what I can do with the local companies.

i'm working up a design right now. i'll send you a PM sometime during the week once i get it done.

So... I'm thinking I could swing this... I've been a little homesick lately anyway-- when are we looking at leaving and driving back? Would we leave that Friday? Or sooner?

i might go if i can ride with someone....anyone need a partner or want some added weight to their car ?

Was thinkin starting thursday night. Leaving sunday maybe after the event.

So long as we can leave after 9:20 Thursday night (after Calc class gets out haha), I'm in.

My plan is to come out with a couple friends, stay at the meet until Saturday evening and then head down to NYC that night and stay in that area to see family until Monday morning.

So, pending on confirmation of the schedule, I'm in- with between 1 and 3 other people along with me.

Back