RIP King of Pop - Michael Jackson Dead at 50

You know, MJ was a tortured/damaged soul...his parents screwed him up from the get-go...it doesn't excuse anything that he allegedly did, but if you know anything about those who have suffered child abuse - as he did - (physical or sexual), many times they become abusers themselves. The man had no skill sets on how to judge whether people were trustworthy or not and he was damaged goods - that much can be seen from his transformation and eccentricity throughout the years...in the end, it's not up to us to judge his actions here on earth - that's for him to deal with on the other side.

Regardless of all that, the man was incredibly talented and cutting edge in music and dance, an icon. Hopefully his children and family and anyone else who has had dealings with him will be able to move forward in their lives and find some kind of happiness.

You know, MJ was a tortured/damaged soul...his parents screwed him up from the get-go...it doesn't excuse anything that he allegedly did, but if you know anything about those who have suffered child abuse - as he did - (physical or sexual), many times they become abusers themselves. The man had no skill sets on how to judge whether people were trustworthy or not and he was damaged goods - that much can be seen from his transformation and eccentricity throughout the years...in the end, it's not up to us to judge his actions here on earth - that's for him to deal with on the other side.

Regardless of all that, the man was incredibly talented and cutting edge in music and dance, an icon. Hopefully his children and family and anyone else who has had dealings with him will be able to move forward in their lives and find some kind of happiness.

Amen! I was not a fan of his music but I respected it. I don't condone his alleged behavior but I do wish him peace.

+1 ^

I was never a fan, though he did create some amazing music, and changed the music industry forever. #1 album of all time, 27 years standing. It's too bad his life took the turn it did.

i understand what you are saying but please understand where i come from.....i do feel bad though

The dude was so bizarre, but who will not remember this? (freak)

<object width="340" height="285"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/xKBLxh3u0tM&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x2b405b&color2=0x6b8ab6&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/xKBLxh3u0tM&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x2b405b&color2=0x6b8ab6&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="340" height="285"></embed></object>

(mj)

Back