Reverse Cowl or Evo CF Hood?

how much is that Xcelerated Concepts Hood???? and do you ship to AZ??? if so i might be interested a month from now!!!

CrazyCaker said:
I designed that hood.

However, when I did a GB for them there didn't seem to be much interest from this forum. I am still offering them though.
still offering eh?
how much $$?

hoodshot.jpg

hoodshot2.jpg

Yes we still offer that hood, and 3rd gen trunk lids as well.

Price for the vented hood is $600 + shipping.
Trunk lid is $425 + shipping.

Tekkie recently purchased one of our trunk lids, I'm not sure if he has it installed yet for pics. If he does have it on hopefully he'll post some.

CrazyCaker said:
Yes we still offer that hood, and 3rd gen trunk lids as well.

Price for the vented hood is $600 + shipping.
Trunk lid is $425 + shipping.

Tekkie recently purchased one of our trunk lids, I'm not sure if he has it installed yet for pics. If he does have it on hopefully he'll post some.

600 + shipping!!! how much is freakin shipping??? damn for 600 that should be included..... thats alot of money!!! i'm talkin 2 months worth of car payments!!! or insurance!!! how about 450.00 and you got a deal!!!

4DRMP5ATR said:
600 + shipping!!! how much is freakin shipping??? damn for 600 that should be included..... thats alot of money!!! i'm talkin 2 months worth of car payments!!! or insurance!!! how about 450.00 and you got a deal!!!

lol, good luck finding even a OE style CF hood for that price. Take a look around at the other options available and I'm sure ours is more then reasonable in price.

I presonally like the Gemini hood.

Attachments

• mazdavent74.jpg
    mazdavent74.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 128
  • mazdavent75.jpg
    mazdavent75.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 135
4DRMP5ATR said:
.. Someone please tell me that he's kidding, and not actually spazzing over that price.

Dude, $600 plus shipping is definitely a good deal for a quality CF hood. You might be able to find an OEM CF hood for $450 plus shipping -- but it'll look and fit like s***.

You want quality, you gotta pay the price.

Edit: Not the best image of the Reverse, but you get the idea ..

S9.jpg

Last edited:
(Hood amd MISC Stuff!)

Extractor Hood Almost Done! It's being painted white with the exception of 1" by where the windshield is...To Avoid that ghetto look of a black hood on a white car...

Hood%20Holes%201.jpg

The CF Hood, A-Pillar etc are all going tomorow to get painted white to mathc the car...

CF is Ghetto on a White car...

HOOD2.jpg

HOOD3.jpg

Ok, Carbon with 4 Layers of White, 4 Layers of Clear.

MS In Carbon and a 1" Strip near the window.. ENJOY.. I will.

HOOD1.jpg

HOOD%205.jpg

HOOD%204.jpg

Back