Representing Summit County

Oakleyspeed

:
Mazda, Speed
hey guys! i have been on the boards for a while but never untill today checked out the utah section. Hi to all you utah guys!! my name is Eric i live in Oakley. Hence Oakleyspeed. i am 20 years of age.I am an irrigation tech i work for Park City. i own a 2003.5 yellow speed. only thing i can tell you about it is that the windows are tinted 20% front 5% back, no front plate, Ion FMIC. if you see one looking like that it may be me so wave. just wanted to say Whats Up!

Oakleyspeed said:
hey guys! i have been on the boards for a while but never untill today checked out the utah section. Hi to all you utah guys!! my name is Eric i live in Oakley. Hence Oakleyspeed. i am 20 years of age.I am an irrigation tech i work for Park City. i own a 2003.5 yellow speed. only thing i can tell you about it is that the windows are tinted 20% front 5% back, no front plate, Ion FMIC. if you see one looking like that it may be me so wave. just wanted to say Whats Up!
\

Nice - Have a yellow speed as well -
How do you like the FMIC??

Hey, I live only 20 minutes away from Park City (I think) I'll turn on my brights, drive up real fast on your bumper, get in front of you and break, swerve all over, honk the horn, and talk on the phone if I see ya. That way you'll know it's me.

See if you can free up may 15th, I wanna get a look @ that FMIC

yeah so do I! I should be there at the meet if everyone is down with the 15th

Back