2013~2016 Replace CX-5 radiator hoses at same time?

:
CX-5, fwd auto
Hi,
My CX-5 has just passed 10 years at 100000 miles so planing to change radiator fluid at the dealer.
I want to ask, if i should replace radiator hoses at the same time since fluid is drained, please let me know your experience, thanks.

Is i should replace radiator hoses as preventive maintenence, is there any other hoses i should change also?

Not necessary imo. But it depends on your climate. Pop the hood, squeeze the hoses, and look for cracks. If they're dry or stiff, then yes if they are still elastic and rubbery, then no. You could also post some pictures of their condition.

Hi,
My cx5 is just passed 10 years at 100000 miles so planing to change radiator fluid at the dealer.
I want to ask, if i should replace radiator hoses at the same time since fluid is drained, please let me know your experience, thanks.

Is i should replace radiator hoses as preventive maintenence, is there any other hoses i should change also?
Thank you. I dont have the picture but looks fine to me. Do you think it would kast snother 5
years or 50,000 miles?

I'd change them. Coolant is expensive. Are you going to drain the coolant a few years from now to change a bad hose? Granted, today's hoses last longer than years ago. It'd be a lot less trouble while you're doing the drain and refill now than have to replace one a year or two from now. Maybe a thermostat change while you're at it. Strictly my opinion.

You  could change all kinds of things out while you are in there. Water pump, thermostat, hoses, belts, tensioner, etc.

I like @Silly Wabbit 's approach of inspecting the hoses and if pliable and not cracked leave them alone.

Two thoughts come to mind contemplating preemptively replacing parts ...

1) I don't see any reason why you couldn't capture the fluid in a clean container and reuse it if a future repair is needed.

2) How important is reliability to your vehicle's "mission"? If it breaks down on you is it just an inconvenience? Just a matter of getting towed in and fixed or is your situation more towards "critical" like you live or travel in isolated areas and have health issues?

You  could change all kinds of things out while you are in there. Water pump, thermostat, hoses, belts, tensioner, etc.

I like @Silly Wabbit 's approach of inspecting the hoses and if pliable and not cracked leave them alone.

1) I don't see any reason why you couldn't capture the fluid in a clean container and reuse it if a future repair is needed.

2) How important is reliability to your vehicle's "mission"? If it breaks down on you is it just an inconvenience? Just a matter of getting towed in and fixed or is your situation more towards "critical" like you live or travel in isolated areas and have health issues?
Thanks everyone as i did not think all the key points mentioned. I will get some pricing and depending on condition and pricing, i may change items now. Thanks once again.

Yes.
I've had hoses outlast thermostats and water pumps.
If it were me and the thermostat in the Mazda cx-5 is in an easily changeable location, then i would replace the thermo, and leave the hoses alone if still pliable.

Back