Repethemazdas DIRTY- BuIlT/BuIlD THREAD------look!

Status
Not open for further replies.
He wants to have the ZE but he cant get it running soon so the DE is a quicker option. I told him just to keep the ZE and not sell it and just keep it and get it installed. But well see which way he goes.

Theres no fighting here, we are better than that, we drive MAZDA's

Joseph let me know whats up if i can borrow your coils for Harris Hill though i was serious about that. Are you coming down for that? LMK

Every race, age group, car owner, etc. has a stereotype. Honda owners set a nasty stereotype for themselves. A combination of ignorance, anger, and s*** talking. It's a shame since Hondas are great cars lol

Theres no fighting here, we are better than that, we drive MAZDA's

Joseph let me know whats up if i can borrow your coils for Harris Hill though i was serious about that. Are you coming down for that? LMK

wheres that gonna be? and idk about the coilovers, there already adjusted to my height and on the car, it would be to much trouble to take off and then put back on, im about to start working at this body shop so i wont have anytime to go to stanton and come back lol rember my car is 2 hours away from me :( sucks but its pertected though :) just put a higher spring rate on those toks u have now and they should perform well....

Seriously to much trouble SMH! its a few bolts to unbolt and bolt back on and your gonna have to adjust them anyways when you install the motor. Thats why they said not to adjust them till the motor is in

Oh and my car will perform just fine I just wanted to break your coils in for you thats all since its just gonna be sitting for a while, but we'll have fun for you then at Harris Hill.

So when is your car going to be running have you found another motor yet?

What you gonna do with the ZE if you cant sell it?

i was just saying what i said because the last thing rep needs right now for his car is backwards progress.

were cool.

Seriously to much trouble SMH! its a few bolts to unbolt and bolt back on and your gonna have to adjust them anyways when you install the motor. Thats why they said not to adjust them till the motor is in

Oh and my car will perform just fine I just wanted to break your coils in for you thats all since its just gonna be sitting for a while, but we'll have fun for you then at Harris Hill.

So when is your car going to be running have you found another motor yet?

What you gonna do with the ZE if you cant sell it?

whens that gonna be i said lol? and idk wat ill do bore it out bigger pistons and boost lol

What happened to your original motor. Can't you drop that back in for now to get you rolling?

yeah, i'm going to say i'll be subbing to this thread. it's basically 14 pages of laughs and wishes that I still had my protege5. your suspension looks like body roll will be literally non-existent. like, i might recommend getting seats and a 5 point harness to hold you in your seat when you make a left...

If you had the 1.6 Brandon has two extra motors. Not saying you should ditch everything else but if you're in a hurry to get running "maybe" the 1.6 might be quicker. But if you really sold off too much stuff then definitely not working. I would've probably dropped in the speed motor or a KLZE myself. Don't you have the 3 still running?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back