Remember Sir Nuke?

I was totally kidding, I don't have that fridge. Wish I did tho haha

dang that sucks, get better man(p5silver)

Thanks GOON and WELCOME!!

OH AND BTW GOON, Welcome to our happy little corner of the net, and to MAZDAFORUMS. There is a BIG fridge on the back porch with anything you can think of in it...help yourself...of course only take what you can LEGALLY have. Make yourself at home on one of the big fluffy couches, kick your shoes off, put your feet up on one of the tables, yes we are allowed to do that, mom's and wive's here don't care....and take it easy.
NewFridge.jpg

oh...btw....every once in a while a food fight breaks out...so you may not want to wear nice clothes here.
Welcome!!

Holy cow. Just logged in for the heck of it and to look up a couple things. Great to see some of the originals still on here!!

Still have my 2002 P5, delivered in September 2001. Starting to get a little beat up bit still fun!

Sir Nuke, good to see you still hanging out offering bevvies!!

Dale.

Holy cow. Just logged in for the heck of it and to look up a couple things. Great to see some of the originals still on here!!

Still have my 2002 P5, delivered in September 2001. Starting to get a little beat up bit still fun!

Sir Nuke, good to see you still hanging out offering bevvies!!

Dale.

Hey Dale, yep, I am still with the living...lol. just in a different part of it, thats all. (stash)

Hey Sir Nuke, I don't know you man, but get better soon, hope everything works out good.

Thanks Speed...its been a long time, I will never be 100%, but I am here and amung the living.

Oh, and btw, Welcome to our happy little corner of the net, and to MAZDAforums. There is a BIG fridge on the back porch with anything you can think of in them...help yourself...of course only take what you can LEGALLY have. Make yourself at home on one of the big fluffy couches, kick your shoes off, put your feet up on one of the tables, yes we are allowed to do that, mom's and wive's here don't care....and take it easy.
NewFridge.jpg

oh...btw....every once in a while a food fight breaks out...so you may not want to wear nice clothes here.
Welcome!!

Hello ALL!!! yep I am still alive and kickin!!! Today in an anniversary of sorts.....5 1/2 years ago I had my accident......and I almost was taken from this earth, but because one of you, a very dear friend, of which I have never met in person and lives a half a continant a way....this thread was born (Thank You Red Baron). All the heart felt letters and messages that you have sent me truely has made a difference. At times it helped me "keep it together". This forum is a lot more than just a place to find out about our cars, much more. SO I want to tell each and every one of you THANK YOU. (stash)

My pleasure Nuke. Sincerely hope to meet you in person some day.

And please remember, you truly helped me and my family spiritualy 6 years ago, and I needed that. Thank you in return.

Sad to say I sold my P5 yesterday, after 8 years and 8 months to the day. Car had 239000km on it (that's over 148k miles!), and was just too small to haul the family AND the fishing boat at the same time. Was to keep it another year, but a great deal passed along for a 2010 Mitsubishi Outlander 2WD.

Salutations to all.

Hello All.... Its Christmas time..... and a time to reflect a bit. 5 3/4 years ago, I almost left this world, it was close. A lot of water has gone under the bridge in that time, a lot of things in my life has changed, some for the better, some for the worse, thats life and we move on. I wanted to take a little time to thank each and everyone of you that have taken the time to visit this thread, to hear my plight, my progress, my ups, and my downs.....but the bottom line, I'm hear, and to quite honest, my life is now better than ever. Thanks to my family.....which includes YOU. Thank You and Marry Christmas.....here is something for each and everyone of you.

http://ak.imgag.com/imgag/product/p...el/&cardNum=/product/full/ap/3166187/graphic1

Last edited:
Back