Remember Sir Nuke?

Hello All, And thank you for all the mail/replys. To answer a few questions, I will never be able to ride again. I lost almost all the feeling in my right side, everything still WORKS, but very little feeling. SO, since the gas, and both breaks are on the right side, well its about done, I sold my bike a few months ago. The last year also brought another bit of bad news, I got divorced. It took me a while to get over that, but doing well now. We sold our house and split the profits. and after a couple month wait, my builder started on my NEW house TODAY, they are putting up the forms for the slab as I type. So Nuke is still here and around. :{D

wow, lot's of changes for you, huh? well, it sounds like you're getting your feet back on the ground, good luick with the build...also, how many miles on the p5 now???

Wow, talk about a roller coaster. Some good news some bad news, but it sounds like you're coming back. That permanent damage really sucks, but I'm happy to hear you're doing well :)

Nuke, roll with those punches. Everything happens for a reason.

Listen to me...some young punk trying to give YOU advice...

Nuke, I don't know you but I can empithize, although yours sounds much worse I crashed my quad 6 yeard ago. I lost 8 hrs or memory and still don't remember anything from that day except waking up in a CAT scan. Shortly afterwards, I was told I had to be restrained due to my brain injury. I don't have any long-term effects, but the experience reallyfreaked me out for a long time.

I haven't read the whole thread and I don't know the extent of your injuries but they sound bad. I will keep you in my prayers as well as all members who knew you should.

Gods speed and best wishes.

Just passing by to drop a line... hope all is well.
Same here. Used to get down there regularly when a buddy was working the nuclear plant & would hit Matagorda for surf action a lot. Not down there hardly as much as I'd like. Haven't even been down since they built the pier there at the rivermouth. Have ta give ya a shout out next time I ever drag my ass that far away from Houston to go surfing & do the meet greet thang. Good luck on the new house.

Everyone!

Sir Nuke has great news, I'll let him the honor of telling you all, so be patient and he'll get here soon.

Hint : bells...

YEP, it happened!!

Hello all, yes, you guessed it. I always kind of kept it quiet, but I got divorced about a year and a half ago. Fortunitly there was no fighting or anything, just split everything up and went our separate ways. About 10 months ago I started looking aropnd for some land and started building a new house. but I was pretty down. I kids told me to get out there and start enjoying life. So, for a change, I listened to them. I dated a little and in the process I met the most wonderful lady. That was November 16th of last year. We got married TWO WEEKS AGO IN LAS VEGAS!!! It has been wonderful from the word go. I hope to be around more in the future, as soon as I get a new computer set up and running.

(stash)

Congratulations! I don't know you really, but your posts have been very helpful and you sound like a great guy. I hope your marriage goes very well and good luck with life. I'm assuming you can still drive a car ok despite the injuries? I don't know what I'd do if that happened to me. Every time I think of getting a bike I find a thread like this, or somebody I know in real life gets in a wreck. Glad to know your ok.

Congrats from one old fa**t to another..y' only got 2 yrs on me.....rocking 19 yrs of marriage this month!!

congrats sir nuke! happy for you....now post up some pics of the newly weds pls!:D

Back