Rear wiper !

sitkeiyip

:
Familia
Anyone know how to take the rear wiper off ??? (no more wiper at the back)
coz is no use for me and i think maybe looks nicer ..... just like the pic below

Attachments

• 07.jpg
    07.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 272
Wiper of no use? Well, I suppose. At least for me I know that the rear window gets dirtier than some girls I know at a club......

The wiper is usually the only thing that'll clean the window enough for the drivers behind me to see me flicking them off as they talegate ever so close......sorry...end rant :D

I use it too damn much. Seriously, the was the P5 is designed, it's pretty dangerous to remove it as you quickly lose your vision out the back in anything but nice weather.

i removed mine. i think its cleaner. just pop off the cover, remove the 10mm bolt (i think it's that size) and yank it off. not too hard.

thats my friend's civic. jdm everything on the interior o_O pretty nuts

peace

In the 3+ years I've had my car, I only used the rear wiper once, and that's too see if it works. Letting the rear window (dirty p5) get that filthy is a crime.

redwagon02 said:
In the 3+ years I've had my car, I only used the rear wiper once, and that's too see if it works. Letting the rear window (dirty p5) get that filthy is a crime.
Uh, does it rain in Miami? :D

sure it does. I just never really had any problems seeing out the back when it raining.

+ friction said:
Agreed - I would keep it for safety (unless you live in the desert?). The rear window gets NASTY.
in the desert... ya it still gets really dirty, infact its the dirtiest part of the car. dust and sand likes to settle on the back window and it never comes off unless you use your rear wiper or wash your car, and if you do happen to wash your car... guess what, the very next day itll be filled with dust and dirt again.

Back