Rear passenger automatic one touch roll up windows not working

:
2019 CX5 Touring/Preferred Pkg
I’ve had some body work done (paintless dent repair) and I believe this is a result of it. The rear passenger side window works fine when holding down the button to move the up or down however the automatic or the one touch does not work. I have to hold the button to move the window up or down.

Is there anything I can take a look at before I take it back? It’s been 3 weeks and I just realized this last night. Maybe a wire harness has become loose?

Resetting of the automatic function can be performed using the master control switches or each passenger door switch.

The power window auto function reset procedure can be done on all door switches. The power window auto function will only resume on the power window that has been reset.

1. Switch the ignition ON.
  2. Make sure that the power window lock switch located on the driver's door is not depressed.
  3. Press the switch and fully open the window.
  4. Pull up the switch to fully close the window and continue holding the switch for about 2 seconds after the window fully closed.
  5. Repeat Steps 3-4 for the front passenger power window while seated in the front passenger seat.
  6. Repeat Steps 3-4 for both the left and right rear power windows while seated in the rear seat.
  7. Make sure that the power windows operate correctly using the door switches.
After the system has been re-initialized, each passenger window can be fully opened or closed automatically using the master control switches.

after every battery disconnect this is lost for all windows. reset to fix for all buttons.

The 2019 had one touch for the rear windows?
Yes, Mazda featured one-touch auto up and down function for all 4 windows since 2018 MY on CX-5. The open / close dial on front center vents is also added at the same time. That’s why I was interested to get one at the time until I found Mazda had also added the cylinder deactivation I really hate to the 2.5L NA.

Back