Rear Parking camera

Hi,

I want to install 360 camera on my Mazda CX 5 2018

But i am having trouble with rear camera. I wonder how to remove rear camera?
I want to change it with 360 cam.

Thanks for the answer.

The rear camera is the only one you don't need. You'll need to add one for each side mirror and another to the front grill. I can't imagine this being an economical, or easy thing to do.

I think the issue is that an after-market 360 view system (consisting of four cameras, wires, and software to merge the images from four cameras into a single bird's eye view) is an integrated system and thus likely would not be able to use existing standard rear-camera. So you probably do nee to replace the OEM camera with the one that comes with the after-market system.

I responded to a recent post in the Infotainment topic. I really value the 360 degree view - it was not offered in Canada for 2019, so I waited for 2020 to see if the 360 view would be offered on the 2020 Signature trim in Canada, and it was.

But if it was not available from factory, I would likely simply live with the rear-camera only.

The rear camera is the only one you don't need. You'll need to add one for each side mirror and another to the front grill. I can't imagine this being an economical, or easy thing to do.

Its ok. I already know how. It is remove from outside. Very hard to reach the clip to unlock the camera.

I think the issue is that an after-market 360 view system (consisting of four cameras, wires, and software to merge the images from four cameras into a single bird's eye view) is an integrated system and thus likely would not be able to use existing standard rear-camera. So you probably do nee to replace the OEM camera with the one that comes with the after-market system.

I responded to a recent post in the Infotainment topic. I really value the 360 degree view - it was not offered in Canada for 2019, so I waited for 2020 to see if the 360 view would be offered on the 2020 Signature trim in Canada, and it was.

But if it was not available from factory, I would likely simply live with the rear-camera only.

I buy the camera from rusia. Named spark. It is offer 360 and 3d bird eye. And of course it can connect to mzd and offer dynamic parking line. So i need to change the factory rear camera into this after market camera. But i already know how.

Back