Rear Kit

nalspeed

Contributor
:
mazda protege 5 silver
ALL right fellos I'm looking around for kits I have tein s springs all I want to do is just get a rear kit for mp5 and side skirts what are the best out there any suggestions or pics will help I'm not planning on getting front lip because i know I'll f#$#k it up thanks guys

nalspeed said:
ALL right fellos I'm looking around for kits I have tein s springs all I want to do is just get a rear kit for mp5 and side skirts what are the best out there any suggestions or pics will help I'm not planning on getting front lip because i know I'll f#$#k it up thanks guys

These aren't very good pics, but I have better ones back at my apartment. These were taken on the street, in the fall. The kit is BuddyClub2 sides and rear + Autoexe front lip...the car is lowered with Eibach, which I'm pretty sure isn't as low as tein...hope these help...need more, just ask. lata

Attachments

• OnatrumP5.webp
    OnatrumP5.webp
    28.7 KB · Views: 936
how big are those rims?

Onatrum said:
These aren't very good pics, but I have better ones back at my apartment. These were taken on the street, in the fall. The kit is BuddyClub2 sides and rear + Autoexe front lip...the car is lowered with Eibach, which I'm pretty sure isn't as low as tein...hope these help...need more, just ask. lata

Here is some pics of my car with Tein, I have Ondergroung Design sides and rear and DG Motorsports Lip.

Attachments

• blu_mp6.webp
    blu_mp6.webp
    303.1 KB · Views: 830
  • blu_mp4.webp
    blu_mp4.webp
    216.5 KB · Views: 806
  • blu_mp5_26.webp
    blu_mp5_26.webp
    466 KB · Views: 794
Onatrum said:

How low would you say your rear is from the ground?
I'm getting CM springs in a month or so.. lowers 2" - if I buy a BC2 rear, i wanna make sure it's not going to be dragging behind me :)

Lil Freek said:
How low would you say your rear is from the ground?
I'm getting CM springs in a month or so.. lowers 2" - if I buy a BC2 rear, i wanna make sure it's not going to be dragging behind me :)

Hmm...well on a level surface, I could get my foot under the rear corner, nearest to the rear tires ~ so my guess is 3 - 4 inches at it's lowest point.
On my stone driveway where there is uneven spots ~ 2 inches or less!

Again, I have Eibach. So a 2" drop is lower than mine. I'd be more worried about the sideskirts. After I took those off for the winter and inspected them, and they were badly scraped undernieth. All-in-all however, no cracks of any kind so I'm very pleased with the BC2.

I have one picture, zoomed in on the side of my car. The pavement is flat, so you may be able to get somewhat of an idea how close the car sits. Any more questions or pics, just ask. (Caution 56K! ~ 398.1 Kb)

Attachments

• zoomBC2.webp
    zoomBC2.webp
    51.6 KB · Views: 805
mintblue, wings west, or buddy club 2 if u want a full kit. although ww doesnt have a rear.

peace

Men do you think it will look funky if I just get the side skirt and rear kit only for my mp5 because i know i will mess up my lip if i get one you got any pics of just the side and rear without the front?

BLU_MP5 said:
Here is some pics of my car with Tein, I have Ondergroung Design sides and rear and DG Motorsports Lip.

what is a good site to buy all this kind of bodykit? all websites recommendation are welcome don't know know if I want to get teins s springs and tokicos first or a bodykit and I need opinions i'm willing to spend a $1000 in 2months

Last edited:
I would suggest contacting us for Mintblue. I have one full kit left in stock, Type 2 rear bumper. If you decide on a different kit I do have two extra rear bumpers. They are full bumper replacements and far far better quality than all the kits listed above.

Send an email to sales@autornd.com and I'll show you some pics.

Rishie

I wouldn't reccomend getting any side or rear skirts without changing the front, wouldn't look even, it would be lower on the sides and back than it would be in the front

BLU_MP5 said:
I wouldn't reccomend getting any side or rear skirts without changing the front, wouldn't look even, it would be lower on the sides and back than it would be in the front

agreed. I've looked through all my pics, can't seem to find one with just rear and side. I found pics of my car with the front lip and BC2 rear bumper with stock side skirts. but the front would definately look ackward w/o a front piece of some sort.

and yes, those front lips can be tricky to keep in one piece depending on your driving style and/or road conditions. I've broken mine twice. It's in the shop right now being fixed and repainted for the spring. The first time it was my fault. Second time I ran across a dip in the road and bottomed out.

Here are a few pics of the first time a broke it.

Attachments

• MVC-346F.webp
    MVC-346F.webp
    55.9 KB · Views: 783
  • MVC-347F.webp
    MVC-347F.webp
    68.3 KB · Views: 760
  • MVC-348F.webp
    MVC-348F.webp
    34.7 KB · Views: 779
Last edited:
Thanks for the input MAXX MAZDA but I'm like them on the car, made one day I might. Onetrum, is your lip fg or Urethane? I was going to get the fg one but got a great price from DG Motorsports, $125, so I jumped on it, REALLY glad I did, I would have killed the fg lip the first day I drove with it and I have always had lowered cars and know how to monouver in and out of driveways but still strap. nalspeed, check the "How To" section, lots of write-up to help you with many different mods, be carefull, You'll get hooked, lol. Good luck all, that is what is so great about modifing cars, we all have differnt taste and appreciate other and always have new ideas to give and try, Never feel bad about giving advice, To each his own.

BLU_MP5 said:
...Good luck all, that is what is so great about modifing cars, we all have differnt taste and appreciate other and always have new ideas to give and try, Never feel bad about giving advice, To each his own.

Well said BLU, I like it!

Hey MAXX MAZDA, I like your car, Looks really nice. I looked on a different forum and say some pics you posted, do you have a cardomain site yet? Keep up the good work.

BLU_MP5 said:
Hey MAXX MAZDA, I like your car, Looks really nice. I looked on a different forum and say some pics you posted, do you have a cardomain site yet? Keep up the good work.

Thanks man, I think I've got a cardomain site somewhere... Might be for my Impala though, my buddy did it up for me. I'l lsee if I can find it!

Back