http://autostyle-usa.com//?pkey=item_info&i_code=AEA42421110001&car_url=cx-5

AEA42421110001.jpg

TOPLINE BODY KIT
6uaf.jpg
7q4v.jpg

x1nx.jpg
9ypp.jpg

Last edited:
Oh yes, RE-Amemiya. The most renown aftermarket engineering company for rotaries and one of the highest quality. Glad they're in the CX-5 game too.

Wonder if they did any tuning to that diesel. Obviously that front mount looks substantially bigger than the factory FMIC.

To bad the shipping is 1500 for the 888 cost of the bumper, 778 for ocean, not worth it but it is a nice piece.

I've been wanting a new front bumper, since I'm not a huge fan of the original bumper. This one looks decent, but the shipping is ridiculous lol. Anyone know any other good bumper/body kits out there? Google didn't return much useful things.

Meh. Prefer the Kodo styling.
Actually, I like the newest iteration of Kodo on the Mazda6 and Mazda3 so much, I may trade-in in a few yrs.

I don't know, it looks disproportionate to me. The top grille, which I do like, looks small compared to the huge gaping bottom section which just looks bad to me. I would like to see more pics of that paint job though. I think I like it, but I would need to see the full body to be sure.
AEA42421110001.jpg

I agree, I would get those and space my wheel out a bit more (I run a 9 tire)

Too much crackpipe in those pics.

The only part out of everything posted that makes me want to find out how much it costs is the trunk lip spoiler on the Topline kit.
Both of those front bumpers are just hideous, and ruin the car.
And someone should tell Topline to turn off the headlights when taking front end pictures, but even with them on, they still couldn't fully hide the ugly.

There a reason why these designers of aftermarket body parts don't work for the body design teams of automotive companies...
They don't have any talent in making good looking parts.

BC.

There a reason why these designers of aftermarket body parts don't work for the body design teams of automotive companies...

BC.

Looks are subjective, but I wouldn't got that far...

BC.

Styling is subjective, but in this case I do see your point.

Mazda's Kodo styling of CX-5 is better-integrated, more aerodynamic, and cleaner.

Back