rar40941's build thread

Thanks guys they where just two bulbs that where in each head lights. One was red the other blue and they pulsed it was cool

Ya one bolb was on the driver side head light the others on the passenger side head like one was blue one was red it was kinda cool cause they pulsed

no way that flare is gonna fit.

and i agree, those cop lights sound pretty damn stupid. jail time is not worth neat pulsating lights, lol buy some kid sneakers

They are going to fit I will make them fit and u only get introubled if u pull someone over with it cops don't really car if ur at a show and doing it

On the flares. Shave the inside so that it's 90 degrees from the ground. Like shave it down at the top to follow the natural curves of the car. And the lights: put regular bulbs in and keep rocking the pulse but red and blue isn't a cool cell mate story lol

I need to get my car back from the body shop and also need to do my 100,000 mile serves first before I do and body work

Why do you say that? A good body man could do it no prob.

a good body man can get anything on a car lol i dont think its gonna fit because in order to put flares on, you have to cut the previous flare we have from the factory. Not only does that flare have a completely different curvature but its going to raise the fender arc, radiusing them in a sense. so i guess what i say its not going to fit i mean its not going to just widen the fender like flares are supposed to. its going to completely create a new arc for fitment.

Roger that Civic. Makes sense. This is one of the reasons I subbed to his thread I want to see how it comes out. I am pulling for him to get it worked out.

Ya this project is going to be hard. I will find away how to make these work. When I get my car back I will do the messurements. But sorry guys not going to do anything to the car tell I am completely don with the 100,000. :-/

a good body man can get anything on a car lol i dont think its gonna fit because in order to put flares on, you have to cut the previous flare we have from the factory. Not only does that flare have a completely different curvature but its going to raise the fender arc, radiusing them in a sense. so i guess what i say its not going to fit i mean its not going to just widen the fender like flares are supposed to. its going to completely create a new arc for fitment.

in stead of telling him that its not gonna work you should tell him how to make it work. thats what a build thread is for.

lol seriously man... i am about to leave this forum cause if you say one dumb comment or do something that doesn't please everyone you get ridiculed. the whole point of joining this forum is to learn stuff. you do something stupid or ask a dumb question people need to give constructive criticism to help you fix it. not make fun of you.. this forum is turning into a place for guys with small nuts to go to make themselves feel better by starting s*** on the internet. its sad

when we do give advice its shrugged off man, because noobs come in thinking they know more, theres a good mix of assholes and nice people on here. me personally...i make things work, by figuring out what wont. so thats how i relay ideas to people.

you want some advice rar? if you want to make those wheels fit, and your going to spend the money on a shop mounting flares. save your money, go to a GOOD body shop and tell them to pull your fenders. i think thats what you should have done in the first place. Instead of buying new flares to creat arcs, use your stock arcs, cut, extend, fill in, smooth and paint. I suggest this because i do body work.

Back