ran my srt-4 @ NHRA sport compacts finials!

smp3000 said:
Any update?? :)

last night sucked.... i couldnt get the 100 oct i needed for the race, all the pumps where broke. (boom07)
i did end up going to the spot to meet up with the evo guys and the blue evo never showed anyways. so i said fu%$ it and went home early.... i guess next time. (glare) (thumb) (thumb)

I forgot your car was silver. We should try to find a silver sti or 350Z and do a photoshoot :)

smp3000 said:
I forgot your car was silver. We should try to find a silver sti or 350Z and do a photoshoot :)

that would be sick!!! i wanna come out to AZ again soon..... just waiting for another dyno day at MAM or someting. (thumb)

Threads like this make me want to trade my P5 for an SRT-4 Sometimes. I get so jealous of the speed factor. Then I take my car hard into a corner and all is forgiven......until I read a thread like this!

Donas64 said:
Threads like this make me want to trade my P5 for an SRT-4 Sometimes. I get so jealous of the speed factor. Then I take my car hard into a corner and all is forgiven......until I read a thread like this!

dont count out srt-4's in the handling department.... mine has sway's,coilovers,strut bars and hadles just as good as my p5....it just dosent look AS good as my old p5. :(

i got so0o0o0o0o0o close to getting another p5 again... but i ended up getting a 2006 wrx wagon instead. i will forever love p5's though!

smp3000 said:
wow dude so you have a modded srt-4 and a Wrx wagon?

yes sir..... (me & my lady) needed another 4dr car because we are having a baby boy in two months. (rockon)

so how are you doing? *might as well ***** my own thread* lol

lol, wow congrats dude!!!!!

I'm doin good- got married- still own the evo. :) Did you ever see the pics I posted of my wedding- with the evo cake? (rockon)

Wow, havin a babby boy. You must be exited. Congrats dude. Hope all goes well and he turns out to be a dedicated tuner like his dad:p

smp3000 said:
lol, wow congrats dude!!!!!

I'm doin good- got married- still own the evo. :) Did you ever see the pics I posted of my wedding- with the evo cake? (rockon)

(omg) no i didnt see the cake...lol that's awesome though!!!! im next to get married myself.... im just waiting for things to clam down a bit.

vindication said:
Wow, havin a babby boy. You must be exited. Congrats dude. Hope all goes well and he turns out to be a dedicated tuner like his dad:p

im WAY excitied!!!! i can wait!!!! thanks man... i can't wait to teach him things about car's one day. (burnout)

Latest posts

Back