Rally Man's -van thread

H&R Lowering spring with Koni shocks

attachment.php

I really like the glossy, it matches the visors much better than the stock matte finish IMHO. Looking great man...

Ride is so nice and crisp. Family isn't complaining. Can take on ramps quick with no feeling of floating around. Daughter also loves when I take some twisty roads!

As for the wheels, those will go on as soon as they are painted the color I want. And no you can't ask :p it's a surprise :D

He decided on hit in an intersection by a moron. Car is totalled, we're all trying to talk him out of doing something sensible as his next car...

I know about the accident... Sounds like he's not gonna continue with the 5 either. Just curious as to what was planned before....

I was going to paint them Ford Royal blue, looks similar to Volk's magnesium blue. I also was planning to change the center console lights from green to blue at the same time getting a leather steering cover and boot. Finally, funds permitting I was going to redo the seats in a two tone black & blue.

sigh... :(

Funny.. guessed the color right off the bat.. That's the color wheels I have on my second car...

Sucks about the whole thing though man. Wish it all didn't happen. Was looking forward to seeing the outcome.

Keep us updated on the replacement.

2015s wouldn't be a bad choice though

Back