Rally Chicago to MPLS- Get together at MOA- who's interested? 5-14-05

mspeed555 said:
Well I'm going.

it should be fun, but I'm a little concerned about these Chicago guys...they seem a little crazy... (rockon)

If tytanium went also we'd have a hell of a MSP showing!

LASERBLUE135 said:
it should be fun, but I'm a little concerned about these Chicago guys...they seem a little crazy... (rockon)

AWAAWWWWAW WBOOOO ha aha BOOO!@!@OI@N!@#ION#@ *spits on self*

i wont know for awhile...like april timeframe...
LASERBLUE135 said:

Thats not to long but you'll miss the rolling midway, for awhile. Are you going to rockfalls with us?

ok it's a 6 hour highway drive from chi-town to mpls, if they're not hittin highway, why wouldn't we say like 8-9 hours is the actual drive time? If that's the case starting an hour early may be a good idea, maybe 2 hours early if we want people arriving in the daylight. Also Where is the meet point once at the mall, on top of east or west parking?

Should we start a list of MN ppl meeting the ralliers, but not actually doing the rally? Post and I'll update the thread as we go.

Last edited:
budd are you rallyin? I want to do this rally in my speed. My gf is going to ride shotgun. Does anyone know where in il where we are going to meet

no, i'll prolly be working, and not a big fan of driving long distance, heh just made the trip(mpls to chi to mpls) in one day in august to pick up my dog. Im down for meeting yall once you arrive tho.

mspeed555 said:
budd are you rallyin? I want to do this rally in my speed. My gf is going to ride shotgun. Does anyone know where in il where we are going to meet
I'll get mapquest directions and everything when that is confermed, not sure right now.

we will be finishing the rally on the top parking floor on the WEST side. I'll try to keep everyone updated. My guess is that the last teams will show up around 8pm, so it is going to be a late meet, but after everyone arives it should be a fun/long night!!!

that would be awesome if you guys could set up a meet for our arrival. we tried to set one up in missouri last year but no one showed up. we didnt feel loved.

Laserblue135
Can you keep me posted on this. Maybe we can drive to chi town together? In differant cars. I FOLLOW YOU.

that would be awesome. you can also check the thread for further info. i know it has a lot of irrelevant posts, but new important info is always updated in the first post (2thumbs)

mspeed555 said:
Laserblue135
Can you keep me posted on this. Maybe we can drive to chi town together? In differant cars. I FOLLOW YOU.
anything that I know goes in the first post on there thread too.

also, my wife an I are going to Chitown on Friday and doing some sight seeing, then coming home Saturday. If you wanted to go down with us that might work/might not, don't know what you're up for? I'll have to finallize my plans (when leaving/where we're staying/etc...) I will keep you posted.

mspeed555 said:
1. bud_d
2.mspeed555/Peter and His girlfriend
so are you doin the rally? Cause you should sign up on the IL forum for that, the list here should be for the MN welcoming party when yall get up here.

Back