Quick Review

Rockin03mp5

:
'13 Mazda3 / '13 Edge / Your Mom
Don't have much time to do things around here, but I just want to give a quick review of my recent dealings with Corksport.

I ordered my front plate adapter and interior LED kit.... I swear it was on a Friday, and it was there on Monday! Such quick service.

I added a little note... asking for free stuff... and they gave me some even! Just little things, but its the thought and the fact they did something at all that counts.

Everything installed easily, and looks great!

Then, just a couple days ago, I got a rebate check in the mail from them. Apparently shipping was actually cheaper and they sent me a check for the difference instead of just pocketing it.

So, all I have to say is... if you are thinking of getting something for your mazda... check out Corksport. They are the kind of people that I wish more businesses followed.

I'll second this. I've ordered several things from them and have always had what seems like overnight shipping here to the East Coast. Last thing I ordered was the drop in filter for the genpu3 and shortly after received a rebate check for the difference in shipping charges.

3rd this. I ordered my Short Ram for my 2014 Mazda 6 last Thursday, and it arrived that Saturday, 2 days later. I didn't even pay for the expedited shipping, and I live in NY! Awesome service, and the short ram works great!

i love their service. ive ordered a few things from them. i mean ive never recieved a rebate check but im not complaining. ive always recieved my orders in a very timely fashion. i just wish they would expand their protege line a bit lol. a few carbon fiber goodies, lips, fenders, interior. construct a 3in dp or a nice exhuast manifold lol. just a thought.

Back