Quick Question

mazda03maniac

:
2003.5 mazdaspeed protege
i am thinking about purchasing the hardpipe kit for my msp with my taxes and just wondering if i have to get a blow off valve. i don't really want the pshhh sound cause i think it gets annoying after a while. I am looking for some alternatives with maybe i bypass valve or something. just wondering what you guys and girls think would be in by best interest.

if you stay stock boost, keep the stocker.. if you want more boost then your gonna have to upgrade to a better BPV

i have a boostsciences and its allright..

as for the noise, if you put on an intake you WILL here it loud, stock or not.

You are probably the first person i've heard that doesn't like the blow off. But like these guys said its hard to get around unless you stay with stock items.

If you do end up needing a BOV you can always recirculate it and it wont be nearly as loud. By the way, at what PSI would you recommend replacing the stock BPV?

yeah i forgot about the intake keeping it quiet. i just like the whole nobody knows its a turbo feel. i have had a lot of people underestimate my car because they didn't know it was a turbo. but anyways thanks for the help on that ?.

Back