question about waterpump/timing belt

mazda03maniac

:
2003.5 mazdaspeed protege
I no longer own my msp but still have a few parts laying around the house. I have a MAM SRI, dayco timing belt with tensioner, and waterpump. My question is does the waterpump fit all protege motors or just the msp because I'm going to be putting these in the for sale section but was wiondering about the waterpump because if it can be used for other models then the msp then I might be able to sell it locally to save myself the time and hassle. Thanks

I no longer own my msp but still have a few parts laying around the house. I have a MAM SRI, dayco timing belt with tensioner, and waterpump. My question is does the waterpump fit all protege motors or just the msp because I'm going to be putting these in the for sale section but was wiondering about the waterpump because if it can be used for other models then the msp then I might be able to sell it locally to save myself the time and hassle. Thanks

Those parts should slap right on the Protege 01 & up ES, LX, MP3 and Protege5 FS-DE 2.0L engines.

Back