Q bout Color code

steve_protege

Contributor
:
2000 DX
I wasn't sure where to put this, so I figured I'd stick it here. If its in the wrong section or whatnot then feel free to move it. Anyways, on to the question.

Im looking to paint my hood a combo of silver and green. The green would be the color of my car (Emerald Green Mica; 18J is the color code). The silver I have no idea about. How many shades of silver does Mazda offer on their vehicles? What are the color codes? Which would be the closest match to a silver-almost-gray color graphic?? Could someone find me some samples of the silver colors Mazda has? Thanks.

steve_protege said:
I wasn't sure where to put this, so I figured I'd stick it here. If its in the wrong section or whatnot then feel free to move it. Anyways, on to the question.

Im looking to paint my hood a combo of silver and green. The green would be the color of my car (Emerald Green Mica; 18J is the color code). The silver I have no idea about. How many shades of silver does Mazda offer on their vehicles? What are the color codes? Which would be the closest match to a silver-almost-gray color graphic?? Could someone find me some samples of the silver colors Mazda has? Thanks.

No one has any idea what the color codes for silver are???

Also, you can just call a dealer and tell them your color (or what color your looking for) and they should get the code for you.

Well, I e-mailed MazdaUSA and they got back to me a couple days ago. They told me that some shades of silver are dependant on what car it is going on. They also told me that even if they could get me color codes, they would have to have the VIN number to see what car it is on. Then they might be able to get the code.

All that work just to get me get a couple color codes.......

Back