PS2 GT4 car list:

The GT series is always a must buy for me Since the very first release.

And this time, it will be even better with the special steering controller package.

051503c.jpg

Mazda (33)

1. Mazda MX-6 GT 91
2. Mazda 323 4wd Rally Car
3. Mazda 323 MPS Concept 01

thats basically an mp3 isn;t it?

yeah...keep holding your breathe for that release date!! You guys don't remember GT3?? It was pushed back like 14-16 months....most rediculous launches ever.

this one was originally planned to be released in aug. 2003 if i remember correctly. like matty said, dont hold your breath

Turbo Matty P said:
yeah...keep holding your breathe for that release date!! You guys don't remember GT3?? It was pushed back like 14-16 months....most rediculous launches ever.

Psh... Try Half-Life it was pushed back a few years. What was that game that started with a D... Anyway it was like delayed 5 years and it sucked when it came out. I think Max Payne was delayed a lot too. ANyway... Date for GT4 is currently summer. (evil) yeah right. Actually all jokes aside I think it will launch close to summer/early fal.

Well, I don't have any problem about it being delay. I don't feel I am waiting for it, cause I am still playing my GT3 every week. It's the most bang for the buck game that I have ever get.
I did not buy a PS2 until 1 and a half year ago, so I only spent $20 for the "Greatest Hit" version of GT-3. Obviously, one of my most well spent 20 dollars ever.
Actually I have beaten the whole game in the simulation mode. I played every race in it.
Now I drive the RX-8 and Miata to death in the Acrade mode.

i'm sure sony begs some manufacturers for licenses.
while i'm sure some manufacturers beg sony to license them.

for example, porsche and ferrari still won't give them licenses.
while i'd bet that kia got on its hands and knees to get in the game.

that looks like an old list

edit: i should read at thread dates before i post...... (boom03)

Last edited:
old thread, i know, but just gonna make a response..

the reason Ferrari and Porsche haven't been put in the game is that EA had the license to them.. Now I'm not sure if they've since dropped the licenses since they have the underground series now.. but Sega surely has the Ferrari license with the new Outrun 2.

N2OInferno said:
old thread, i know, but just gonna make a response..

the reason Ferrari and Porsche haven't been put in the game is that EA had the license to them.. Now I'm not sure if they've since dropped the licenses since they have the underground series now.. but Sega surely has the Ferrari license with the new Outrun 2.
Then how does nissan and Mazda get into both games(GT & NFS:U)? Partial licenses, or what?

Back