Protege5 down, had to get a speed3

LRHK

lrhk.blogspot.com
Contributor
:
2008 Mazdaspeed 3
Well I had an unfortunate ordeal with a snow plow just before Christmas. Went to pass a snow plow and he ran into me.

Here she is:
DSC_0215%20(Medium).JPG

And before:
CIMG5117-c-r-r.jpg

So after 5 weeks of not having a vehicle I finally decided to get the crystal pearl white speed3... so far its great (thumb) Will be even better when I get the proper winter tires in (they weren't in stock when I picked the car up, so they took some rims/tires off a car on the lot which were used)

102_1143%20(Medium).JPG

102_1155%20(Medium).JPG

102_1181%20(Medium).JPG

now you are going to have more problems with snow plows. when your parked car blends in to the snow and they slam into you. just kidding, im tired and i just thought this was funny. when i am not tired and read this again, im sure ill wonder why i even wrote it.

grats, reminds me of that toyota comercial, snow plow , guy covers his car with snow and the plow takes it out..

grats, reminds me of that toyota comercial, snow plow , guy covers his car with snow and the plow takes it out..

I was thinking of the suv commercial where the guy passes the plow and the plow driver says to his partner "just follow in his tracks, you'll be ok"

congrats BTW

thanks...

it is kind of funny... first picture is my sisters place, next moms, last is mine... and I bought the tent for the car when I went to Australia a couple years ago for a few months... its been well used... used it again for new zealand / thailand for a couple months... and now with all the snow, its great :)

Does quite well in the snow... traction control definitely helps... would be spinning a lot more if it didn't have that.

sure beats having to scrape windows and uncover the car every time it snows / freezes

I love how people fuzz out the license plate. Gosh, I hope no one sees it while you drive it!!

gee, what a bummer, you just HAD to get a new speed.. Darn, Im sure you are grieving big time....lol

funny tent picture.. it looks happy though..

(uhm) interesting no one mentioned anything about the face on the tree...

block heater... Live in canada... haven't had cold enough weather to use it yet... but its there if needed!

Back