WTB Protege5 Carbon Fiber Hood

speedracr79

BAD WOLF
Contributor
:
Protege
Got a p5 and want to see if anyone by chance is selling their cf hood. I'd love the reverse cowl but I know that's gonna be hard to come across but fingers crossed. So please Private Messge me what you got with pics, and don't post in here. I don't want anyone to swoop in and snag my only chance at a CF Hood.

Please if you are going to send me a pic please follow the FS rules and include the required signage with username, date and mazdas247. Thanks

Last edited:
@speedracr79 Just a heads up, make sure you require pics with a hand written sign (even via PM or email etc) and I wouldn't use any cash apps...Best of luck with your search! 😁

@speedracr79 Just a heads up, make sure you require pics with a hand written sign (even via PM or email etc) and I wouldn't use any cash apps...Best of luck with your search! 😁
Thanks yeah, I only use paypal for purchases. I've been burned before never again and thanks for the heads up. I'll update my post and add that in it. Don't think I'll get any bites but you never know.

Back