Protege parts sale (gt-spec, steedspeed, aftermarket)

need this stuff gone.

GT-Spec Vbrace - 300 (SOLD)

GT-Spec lower tie bar - 100 (SOLD)

Forge wastegate actuator - 80
fea24576.jpg

rear sub trunk brackets - 50
6df4bad2.jpg

rear sub with JBL sub in place (no amp) - 100 (local preferred)
8b40fdef.jpg

03 and p5 factory fog deletes - 40 (SOLD)

ACC bumper brackets - 50 (SOLD)

stock wastegate actuator - 20 and heat shield - 20 (SOLD)
decdd939.jpg

AEM dry flow filter 3 inch - 30
4ab05ee4.jpg

wrinkle red valve cover - 100
a49f0be3.jpg

oil cap - 20 (SOLD)

DG front lip painted black mica - 250 (SOLD)

a pillar 3 gauge pod - 40
d24b6216.jpg

air division panel - 80 (SOLD)

DG grille painted black mica - 200
750d3c3c.jpg

Dave B gauge rings - 80 (SOLD)

light up door sil panels - 60
e02d5fb3.jpg

cusco oil catch can - 40
2ce38776.jpg

steedspeed mani - 500
0b4432ab.jpg

02 p5 wheels painted gold, will need new tires - 200 (have all four, local pick up preferred)
0ccd95f2.jpg

will add pics for the rest of the rims, have to dig them out my basement.

Last edited:
Dont want to be a dick, but some stuff is massively overpriced here and would never sell
like that grille, or valve cover..

There's several things I would be interested in, but all appear to be priced out of my interest range.

Just an FYI -

DG's grill can be had for $145 at protegegarage
Front lip is $275

GLWS

Last edited:
As others have said, i would recommend dropping prices. GT Spec sells the v brace for 179 and the lower tie bar for 98 from their website...

As others have said, i would recommend dropping prices. GT Spec sells the v brace for 179 and the lower tie bar for 98 from their website...

HAHA good luck getting the GT SPEC parts new for our cars without having a group of 30. Even if you email them and ask they will say the same thing and you have to send them a non refundable deposit.. IMO he can ask what he wants for those parts since the do not come up often for sale..

I'll give you $400 shipped for the grill and lip. I have paypal ready. For the condition I think thats fair. PM and lets make a deal.

^Cheap bastard.^ This mans got to live. He can't go around making deals for cheapskates like you! :p

HAHA good luck getting the GT SPEC parts new for our cars without having a group of 30. Even if you email them and ask they will say the same thing and you have to send them a non refundable deposit.. IMO he can ask what he wants for those parts since the do not come up often for sale..

They're out there, you'll just have to do some looking.

But in the end, you are correct... he can ask what he wants for them, but it's going to be a shitstorm of 'It's lower brand damn new.'

Is the lower tie brace gone? Let me know if the pending on it doesn't pan out. I'll take it.......................

Back