Protege Parts for Sale!

Hello all, I have some parts I recently pulled off my car that I no longer need. Prices are WITHOUT shipping. Everything will be shipped from 23452 All prices are negotiable.
Stock Springs off a Protege5 $40
Protege5 Rear Sway Bar $30
Complete stock intake set up, with new accordion piece $25
Exhaust manifold (no cracks) $30
Catalytic converter (upper) $50

jq7sTSw.jpg
aVJerIU.jpg
4PFJ4V6.jpg
0cgZ5Fk.jpg

Do you still have the intake setup?
Shipped to 93230

Thanks!

Pat

Hello all, I have some parts I recently pulled off my car that I no longer need. Prices are WITHOUT shipping. Everything will be shipped from 23452 All prices are negotiable.
Stock Springs off a Protege5 $40
Protege5 Rear Sway Bar $30
Complete stock intake set up, with new accordion piece $25
Exhaust manifold (no cracks) $30
Catalytic converter (upper) $50

jq7sTSw.jpg
aVJerIU.jpg
4PFJ4V6.jpg
0cgZ5Fk.jpg

Hey I know you didn't put a picture of it on there but I'm guessing you have it if you did headers, do you have the exhaust pipe coming off the bottom of the cat? the flange on mine is muy broken-o
ship to GA 30265

Hey I know you didn't put a picture of it on there but I'm guessing you have it if you did headers, do you have the exhaust pipe coming off the bottom of the cat? the flange on mine is muy broken-o
ship to GA 30265

I assume the J Pipe?

I actually dont have one. But if you need one in a week Im going to pick n pull

Last edited:
BUMP
About to start tossing parts as they are taking up room in my apartment. Haven't heard back from either people on pending parts. Nothing sold as of now.

Graduation/moving season is coming up. I'd really rather not throw these parts away, such a waste in my eyes. But kinda redundant to move them back up to NOVA. Grab these parts! Prices negotiable

I know it's late. Do you still have the pre-cat?

I'd love to get it!!!

zip is 27503

Last edited:
These are probably in the trash, but no harm in asking. Is the air hose a genuine Mazda part (FP47-13-220A)? If so and it isn't in a landfill, I'd take it off your hands.

These are probably in the trash, but no harm in asking. Is the air hose a genuine Mazda part (FP47-13-220A)? If so and it isn't in a landfill, I'd take it off your hands.

Even worse, in storage somewhere and I have no clue where lol I got it off ebay for like $15 shipped though and it did me good!

Back