Protege 5 silhouette sticker?

Pretzellogic

Contributor
:
Das Pretzelwagon
Does anyone still carry the p5 silhouette sticker that has the url for protege5.com at the bottom? Looks like this (sorry for stealing your sig, Rob Rom):
signature.jpg

Conversely, does anyone simply have a good p5 silhouette that I could use to cut my own sticker?

Thanks in advance.

They're not on his site, but maybe I can charm into making a couple.

While I have your attention MP3Architect: did the calendar thing completly fall through? I really would like to have at least one, as I'm in the damn thing.

Any word on getting the source images?

Pretzellogic said:
They're not on his site, but maybe I can charm into making a couple.

While I have your attention MP3Architect: did the calendar thing completly fall through? I really would like to have at least one, as I'm in the damn thing.

Any word on getting the source images?
i know he still has stuff not on his site though.

i keep forgetting to call hilary. its on my list of things i gotta take care of before i leave the country sunday and i keep telling my gf to remind me after 5 (when hills gets off work) almost everyday but s*** always comes up. but ill try to swing by her place tomorrow night. as far as i now there will only be 3 if any. and those are going to you (cuz your so insistant), antoine and theres someone else that kept sending me pm's ill have to check who it was. but yeah. i swear ill finally get around to it within the next 48 hours since i gotta have them shipped like friday afternoon at the latest. but the source files are gone. i only have low res files of the calendar (the ones on the calendar thread). if your on tomorrow afternoon (like 3-4 whatever) send me another pm so that when i hit safari it will pop up so i can call her around 5. im so busy im horrible about remembering to do things. sorry

edit:
list for calendars if i get 3
antoine
you
horsepowerfreaks
and if i get 4
rx7mazda

Last edited:
Nope, it's for a pair of them... I don't see a protege garage sticker posted above, only a protege5.com sticker... which do you want?

-rick

Rickman said:
Nope, it's for a pair of them... I don't see a protege garage sticker posted above, only a protege5.com sticker... which do you want?

-rick
s***. It was late and I was tired.

Yeah, the protege5.com sticker.

I actually made that myself. I used a pic of my own car and drew it in illustrator, then had a friend at a sign shop cut me the vinyl.

PM sent.

Last edited:
Back