Protege 5 Parts: Racing Beat, TWM, KMR, GoodRidge, GT Spec, AWR and Factory Parts!!

Hello everyone,

My name is Steven and I've been a member of this site since 2009. I rear ended a car on the way to work back in March and totaled my Protege5. I've been busy lately and I'm just now getting around to posting the parts I was able to salvage off the car. A lot of this stuff was purchased from group buys and other members from this site. Some stuff is brand new, other stuff was only on the car for 3-4 months. I no longer have the car, the insurance company took it. All payments must be done through PayPal. Shipping is included in the price; I'm located in Long Beach, CA. Please be patient, I can only answer questions after I get home from work.

Prices are negotiable; however, keep in mind that shipping is expensive and shipping is included in the price.

For Sale:
Factory owners manual: $30
Factory wind deflector for sun roof (like new): $55
Factory JDM taillights (like new): Sold
TWM short shifter with all hardware (like new): Sold
Factory lateral links (like new): $160 all four, or $55 each
KMR rear V brace (brand new): Sold
KMR 4 point ladder brace (good): Sold
KMR set (ladder & rear brace): Sold
Factory cargo net (like new): $35
Factory water pump and gasket (brand new): $85
AWR rear engine mount 70 duro (brand new): $55
Factory left and right control arms (like new): $280 both, or $150 each
GT Spec trailing arms (like new): $175
Ford Escape front end links (like new): $25
Goodridge SS brake lines (brand new): Sold
Mazdaspeed rear sub frame (like new): $200
Racing Beat rear sway bar/end links/bushings: Sold
9I5IqU1l.jpg
[/IMG]

XdTpjO1l.jpg
[/IMG]

v2n1oshl.jpg
[/IMG]

Make an offer!

Thanks for looking.

Last edited:
What's so good about the trailing arms? Lol. I'd like that awr rear mount for sure though.

Lowest you'll go for the control arms and trailing arms shipped to SD, CA, 91915?

What's so good about the trailing arms? Lol.
They are lighter, stiffer & look much cooler than the oems do with the rest of the gtspec s*** one might have under there. Ask me how I know. Bump and GLWS.............

Looks like 2 sets of front endlinks in pics......which set is like new? Interested in that pair or both pairs if that is what is $25.

Back