Prosport premium electronic boost gauge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rotus

:
07 MS3
Packaged in the box as new with one exception. I cut the wire that goes to the boost sending unit. I will include 8' of CATVe 4 pair patch cable. You only need 3 lines, so this will be plenty and give you the option for other signals from your engine bay to the cabin. This is patch cable, so it's stranded copper, not solid. Way more flexible and will get you a good signal. I will also include 6 push style no-strip connectors. I had to provide my own lines to run to power (constant and switched) and ground, but you might have extra from the cable I provide.

gauge%20and%20stuff.jpg

The gauge is the premium version and can be set to Peak/Warn. It works perfectly although I never set the P/W function. There is a small blemish on the bezel that you can see here:

gauge%20face.jpg

The back has a slight dent that does not affect the function of the gauge at all.

gauge%20back.jpg

This kit came from Prosport with a small gauge pod and bracket. I didn't use this so it's brand new. The premium is also about half the depth of the regular electronic version so if you have a shallow space to mount the gauge, this is the one for you.

edit: Got the instructions.

I'm looking for the instructions, I've contacted Prosport about getting them, but if I can not get them. I will make and include instructions. It's really pretty simple and there are how-to's available here.

Retail price on this unit is around $80 +/- shipped. I'll let this one go for $60 shipped with tracking.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back