Progress Rear Sway

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yaggie1

What the fire.........
:
3.5 P5
Progress Rear Sway off my P5. Missing some paint thanks to the handful of Michigan Winters it's endured. Thinking $90 shipped. US shipping only.

Attachments

• DSCF0249.JPG
    DSCF0249.JPG
    112.4 KB · Views: 257
I will entertain reasonable offers also if someone wants to throw one out there......

I am not sure if it will fit an 00 ES......would have to rely on someone chiming in with more knowledge than me........srry

how much rust is on it?
There isn't all that much on it....I mean, it's missing some paint from being on the car for a few years. Winter takes a helluva toll on vehicles in MI. I think it's really all just surface rust. I debated on cleaning it up and re-painting it before I listed it but never got that far......

Damn, well if I can find out if it fits I will PM you asap. I desperately want one!

yeah, it will fit with the stock endlinks. I had to cut mine off and put on new ones when I put this bar on but that is pretty standard for cars that see Winter........The brackets come with the bar but they also fit in the factory location

Yeah, still got it. I don't think they are messed up at all. I'll take a couple more pics and add them in..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back